Federal Tax Lien?

It is easy to get into trouble, with 1099, if you miss a couple of them, easy to do when you get mulitible ones, or when they sewer send them, (NEVER SEND THEM), then years later, you get a notice, you owe,$$$$$, plus interest and penaties, 100's turn it 1000's. And it takes years to slowly pay them off. As long as you have an agreement in place to pay the IRS back, most insurance companies, will appoint you. Just disclose everything to the DOI and the insurance companies.

Don.t we all! But yes, they will license you with a tax lien, State or Federal. I guess they figure you'll make some money to pay them back and they can keep up with you.

Thanks! Called state DOI they said it shouldn't be an issue as long as I disclose everything. B61Mack is exactly right, that is what happened to me chapter and verse...I don't want to bk because I want to get my 7 eventually...When I was young I slacked off. I think I drank my tax money away...There is a reason people say young and dumb..Thanks for the help!

Back