Feds Say They Fixed Medicaid Problem for Children

After reading this, I think I will try the life change button today to see if it will work.

It worked for me. You will come across a question "have you been declined for medicaid". The problem I ran up against was it created 2 "groups", and I couldn't combine them to put them all on the same plan (error message). So, I was forced to put them on two separate plans (kids then parents). Subsidy was split up amongst the two plans.

It worked for me. You will come across a question "have you been declined for medicaid". The problem I ran up against was it created 2 "groups", and I couldn't combine them to put them all on the same plan (error message). So, I was forced to put them on two separate plans (kids then parents). Subsidy was split up amongst the two plans.

we talked about this and I know some other agents have said the 2 groups prob came up... so far, never happened to me.... probably will happen now on the next one

And your point... Just go click the green life change button and service the client....we sometimes must use our instincts and experience and do what we do, come on man.

I didn't want to go phuckin around inside of a client's HC.Government Account like you do. "Press the button and see what happens". Times have changed. Your suggestion is dangerous on many levels. I'll just call HC.gov.
Allen

I didn't want to go phuckin around inside of a client's HC.Government Account like you do. "Press the button and see what happens". Times have changed. Your suggestion is dangerous on many levels. I'll just call HC.gov.
Allen

What part of "screen sharing" with client on the phone don't you understand?

Assuming we are unethical is crossing the line.

Yep, just did one with a client today, took about 15 minutes total time.
Worked surprising well, 4/1/14 start date for the previously denied child.

What part of "screen sharing" with client on the phone don't you understand?

Assuming we are unethical is crossing the line.

Does your screen sharing service also create a log or record of the time you spent with the client using the service? That could be handy.

Does your screen sharing service also create a log or record of the time you spent with the client using the service? That could be handy.

Each client screen sharing session is video recorded, with time stamp, and length of session

I had to buy more GB space for $50, as I blew threw the 5GB provided with Pro version. Done hundreds of sessions, and have now used up 17GB of 80GB storage.

Just because they gt through the gate of the dumb website, can't the government come back and audit the enrollment? If a child was eligible for Medicaid but was able to enroll in a subsidized plan then what happens?

Latest posts

Back