Feedback On Companies

No he's a Key Broker and willing to advance agents. Golden Rule will not advance agents directly. Instead, the broker is advanced and they in turn have to stroke a check to the agent. Not the liability I want but Mike is willing to offer it.

I knew there was a reason why I don't sell Celtic!! Their rates are too high here anyway!

SCHEDULE OF COMMISSIONS TO SELL THE CELTIC HEALTH PORTFOLIO...

CELTIC PRODUCT COMMISSION SCHEDULE

Celtic Basic - First Year 20% - Renewal 5%
CeltiCare II - First Year 10% - Renewal 10%
CelticSaver HSA - First Year 20% - Renewal 5%

I just signed on to do GR USPC(United Select Producers Club) and they will give you various things to help with your quoting. If I signed on with a key broker, will my sales show under the key broker or mine?

The USPC is independent of any offering from a Key Broker.

There are two ways to work your business.

Either you are completely independent and you own your block.

Or someone owns you and (at least a piece) of your business.

If you want leads, commission advance, marketing assistance then give up your right to own your block and run the risk of being indebted if things don't work out.

There are no free lunches out there. You wont get top commissions, free leads and advances.

Every time you ask someone to subsidize your business you give up something in return.

If you don't own you book you also risk the agency calling your entire block of business at the 12 month mark and flipping them to another company. They grab a new 1st year commission - courtesy of clients you provided to them, you get squat and don't have single place to go an complain.

I do not know anyone who didn't regret simply not going independent. So be honest, you either have what it takes to make it or you don't. No marketing company is gonna make you successful.

Latest posts

Back