Feedback on Examfx.com for PreLicensing Ed

insurancedoc

Expert
Hello All,

I am new to the forum. I am based in NJ.

I just have two questions for now.

1) I am just about to decide where to sign-up for my Prelicensing educational requirement. I am leaning towards XXXXXXXX which is an online education provider.
Do you happen to have feedback on ExamFx ?

2) Should I do the criminal background check now & get it out of the way ? ( since it takes 7-10 days) Or do you suggest I take Pass the State Exam first ?

Any feedback/advice, suggestions would be welcome & appreciated.

Thanks

Tony

P.S. If anyone here is from NJ, I want to confirm that the NJ Fee is now $320 for 4 years? Is that accurate?

Last edited by a moderator:
I took the online course for Life & Health through Exam FX and passed my exam last Thursday (on my first attempt).

I'm in GA. It worked really well except you have to be disciplined (I procrastinated for a year then crammed for about two weeks).

I'll second ExamFX...worked fine for me. I found it easier to print the chapters and then just take the quizes online...hate reading on the computer.

I used ad bankers online course and really liked it. One of the other recruits used examfx and said it was pretty plain and boring.

Just my 2 cents

I used ExamFX and found it helpful..I too just printed out the info and read it on paper. I took the practice test twice and answered the bonus questions and got the EXACT same score on my real test as the practice so I think its a great system and great predicter of what you will get on the real exam

I did Examfx and thought it was good. Not sure what to expect from online learning, as that was my first. I learned a lot and the materials were very helpful. only thing I could tell you is that if you pay the higher rate for them to mail you the book, it is worth it - however, you can print out each section yourself as well.... depend if you want to use a lot of paper and ink of your own.

Definitely get a book with your course. Printer cartridges are kind of spendy these days:err:. It's also nice to have all 400 pages of a book binded and in one place, especially when reviewing your highlighted material.
</IMG>

I took mine course with ExamFX as well. I ordered the book and you should do the same. You can take it anywhere you go. Don't waste money on ink. I passed it the first time also.

Back