File Size Cruncher?

I don't know, All I know is I am told I need to be under 4 MB and most of my brochures are below that and work just some are just over I am told

So based on what I have been told I would say between 4 MB and 5 MB but I need it under 4 MB

I just need them for quick emails through CRM when I do quotes anything larger I can go directly through my own email its fine

The brochures are all company ( near a dozen companies) med Supp brochures fro various states
Right click on the pdf thumbnail and scroll to "properties" Under "general" in your pdf viewer it should have a size.

An alternative to resizing software is to just go to fiverr and pay someone a few bucks to do a redesign with your file size specifications. It may end up looking better than trying to do it yourself because you can request edits and focus on the graphics/fonts etc. that you deem important.

Right click on the pdf thumbnail and scroll to "properties" Under "general" in your pdf viewer it should have a size.

An alternative to resizing software is to just go to fiverr and pay someone a few bucks to do a redesign with your file size specifications. It may end up looking better than trying to do it yourself because you can request edits and focus on the graphics/fonts etc. that you deem important.

The one that is giving me an issue is 5.24 mb

Then you have 3 options:

Use a file cruncher (which may degrade quality)

Have someone redo your brochure (shouldn't be too costly)

Host it on your website and send it as a link rather than an attachment. I always like that option too b/c you can see who actually downloaded it (with tracking).

Thank You

Ok I got adobe to work well very well its a premium of near 15 a month but it works so much easier then others

Back