File Size Cruncher?

You mean compressing to a zip file? I like 7zip. That's the best way is to just zip it because other ways you can get file degradation

I also know of winzip. But I'd recommend 7zip. Cant go wrong with it

Maybe I'll try winzip I spent all this time trying to download and be able to access

Now that I got all that done I applied to one brochure and it did not help at all

From what I was told from CRM by brochure is just slightly to large and I need to crunch but it had no effect at all still wont go though

Actually as I was typing I got this from my stmp

We are reaching out to alert you that we are currently experiencing sending delays with our service which may impact you.

This issue may cause sending delays to the following:

• Broadcast Sending
  • SMTP Relay Sending
  • Email sending via API
Our team is working with the utmost priority to resolve these issues as soon as possible. We will send out another email confirming the resolution.

Gues I will have to wait and see ugg

ACtually the ones the worked before still working its only the slightly to large ones that don't and zip 7 didn't work

Or I didnt instal correctly or I am not working it right

Maybe I'll try winzip I spent all this time trying to download and be able to access

Now that I got all that done I applied to one brochure and it did not help at all

From what I was told from CRM by brochure is just slightly to large and I need to crunch but it had no effect at all still wont go though

Actually as I was typing I got this from my stmp

We are reaching out to alert you that we are currently experiencing sending delays with our service which may impact you.

This issue may cause sending delays to the following:

• Broadcast Sending
  • SMTP Relay Sending
  • Email sending via API
Our team is working with the utmost priority to resolve these issues as soon as possible. We will send out another email confirming the resolution.

Gues I will have to wait and see ugg

ACtually the ones the worked before still working its only the slightly to large ones that don't and zip 7 didn't work

Or I didnt instal correctly or I am not working it right
Oh I didnt realize you were talking about such a small file size like what a small pdf of a brochure? I dont see how that's possible it is to large. Its what, maybe 10mb? For reference, theres 1000mb in 1gig. Zipping it can reduce it by perhaps 50% but I think it's a different problem other than the file size as you're talking a minuscule sized document.

Oh I didnt realize you were talking about such a small file size like what a small pdf of a brochure? I dont see how that's possible it is to large. Its what, maybe 10mb? For reference, theres 1000mb in 1gig. Zipping it can reduce it by perhaps 50% but I think it's a different problem other than the file size as you're talking a minuscule sized document.
I agree. What's the file size of this brochure?

I agree. What's the file size of this brochure?

I don't know, All I know is I am told I need to be under 4 MB and most of my brochures are below that and work just some are just over I am told

So based on what I have been told I would say between 4 MB and 5 MB but I need it under 4 MB

I just need them for quick emails through CRM when I do quotes anything larger I can go directly through my own email its fine

The brochures are all company ( near a dozen companies) med Supp brochures fro various states

I don't know, All I know is I am told I need to be under 4 MB and most of my brochures are below that and work just some are just over I am told

So based on what I have been told I would say between 4 MB and 5 MB but I need it under 4 MB

I just need them for quick emails through CRM when I do quotes anything larger I can go directly through my own email its fine

The brochures are all company ( near a dozen companies) med Supp brochures fro various states
Theres some online file compressors I found like smallpdf.com etc, however I've never used it before and cant say on the effect it would have. Might be worth a try. And 4mb limit seems unreasonable

Theres some online file compressors I found like smallpdf.com etc, however I've never used it before and cant say on the effect it would have. Might be worth a try. And 4mb limit seems unreasonable

Yes I think so as well, Though I dont understand this stuff

CRM tells me its from email office 365 they put an extra limit on 3rd party platforms

Office 365 tells me they do not put an extra limit on 3rd party platforms

Neither will budge on what they say I don't know who is wrong

What am I going to do I spent a month getting it set up and I am at the last parts, besides that everything seems good

However, I want to be able to quickly do quote emails direct from Crm this will help me a lot

I'll try a small PDF.com

Back