Fillable quote / Info PDF?

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
Does anyone have a fillable info form they email or text to prospective clients? With info needed to quote. That they would be willing to share?

I have a sheet I use but it is more something that I fill in as I am speaking with them on the phone. That is more to uncover underwriting concerns and remainder to as XYZ. Basic stuff such as Smoker, HT Wt, meds, medical Hx, Occ, Drugs and so on.

I get that it won't uncover everything.

I work remotely a bit so something I can send from my phone, they fill out and send back. Especially for the clients that do not want to talk a lot on the phone.

Thanks

Does anyone have a fillable info form they email or text to prospective clients? With info needed to quote. That they would be willing to share?

I have a sheet I use but it is more something that I fill in as I am speaking with them on the phone. That is more to uncover underwriting concerns and remainder to as XYZ. Basic stuff such as Smoker, HT Wt, meds, medical Hx, Occ, Drugs and so on.

I get that it won't uncover everything.

I work remotely a bit so something I can send from my phone, they fill out and send back. Especially for the clients that do not want to talk a lot on the phone.

Thanks
Make one up on jotform. I'll email you mine.

I use it just to be able to fill out the drop ticket in house and then the client signs through the carrier portal and does part b online (I don't use a phone based carrier for those folks.).

I normally get the meds and build via email beforehand.

Make one up on jotform. I'll email you mine.

I use it just to be able to fill out the drop ticket in house and then the client signs through the carrier portal and does part b online (I don't use a phone based carrier for those folks.).

I normally get the meds and build via email beforehand.
Got it. Thanks.

Yeah, the drop ticket process has got me spoiled for sure.

I just normally get a ton of info during a conversation.

Latest posts

Back