Final Expense Companies That Pay the Fastes

The only thing I've ever run across with Homesteaders has been preneed. If they have FE also I've never seen it in the field.
They sold FE years ago when I had a contract with them but then they went strictly preneed and I think that is still the way they operate..

They sold FE years ago when I had a contract with them but then they went strictly preneed and I think that is still the way they operate..

I spoke with a local homesteaders rep recently and they do have an FE product which is only available to their preened agents.

What was the Face Amount? That $50 a month you saved her amounts to $6,000 after 10 years(don't know how much her FA would've increased in that time).
It was a 10k policy with an initial ROP + 5% provision. He would have paid over 18k in that 10 yrs. I freed up enough money that he was able to get 10k on his wife too. TOtal payment for both was 20 more than he was paying for 10k on himself

I spoke with a local homesteaders rep recently and they do have an FE product which is only available to their preened agents.

Their "FE" is just their same preneed policy without a funeral home guarantee. Similar to what NGL offers as a "Funeral Trust".

It's not real FE the way we think of FE.

----------

It was a 10k policy with an initial ROP + 5% provision. He would have paid over 18k in that 10 yrs. I freed up enough money that he was able to get 10k on his wife too. TOtal payment for both was 20 more than he was paying for 10k on himself

Their ROP + 5% only is for the first 6-months. Then it's 35% of face for months 7-12. 70% of face for months 13-24. Full face plus policy growth after that.

If you got them 1st day full coverage and if they didn't intend to pay the Homesteaders off early, you most likely did them a favor.

Their "FE" is just their same preneed policy without a funeral home guarantee. Similar to what NGL offers as a "Funeral Trust".

It's not real FE the way we think of FE.

----------

Their ROP + 5% only is for the first 6-months. Then it's 35% of face for months 7-12. 70% of face for months 13-24. Full face plus policy growth after that.

If you got them 1st day full coverage and if they didn't intend to pay the Homesteaders off early, you most likely did them a favor.
He was the only one with any coverage. This made it so that he could afford to cover them both. He had no intention of paying it early.

Back