FINAL EXPENSE DIRECT OR DIGITAL BGA?

nickin910

Howdy! I'm making a move into telesales and specifically only want to work with inbounds (no warm / cold calling).

I'm torn between these two IMOs (Final Expense Direct and Digital BGA).

I understand there's more freedom with Digital BGA and they seem to have great leadership and a great handle on the market, etc - but the $85 TV inbound lead cost has me very wary (4-5 leads a day would amount to around an $8400 a month lead cost!!).

Final Expense Direct has a $27 per in bound lead cost - quality is probably not as good as Digital BGA - but they claim to have an average close ratio of 15%.

To me the numbers are in favor of Final Expense Direct.

I specifically would like to hear from any agents who have worked with Final Expense Direct in the past who could speak to their lead close ratio.

Please no irrelevant posts.

Thank you so much!

Howdy! I'm making a move into telesales and specifically only want to work with inbounds (no warm / cold calling).

I'm torn between these two IMOs (Final Expense Direct and Digital BGA).

I understand there's more freedom with Digital BGA and they seem to have great leadership and a great handle on the market, etc - but the $85 TV inbound lead cost has me very wary (4-5 leads a day would amount to around an $8400 a month lead cost!!).

Final Expense Direct has a $27 per in bound lead cost - quality is probably not as good as Digital BGA - but they claim to have an average close ratio of 15%.

To me the numbers are in favor of Final Expense Direct.

I specifically would like to hear from any agents who have worked with Final Expense Direct in the past who could speak to their lead close ratio.

Please no irrelevant posts.

Thank you so much!
Tell them to show you proof of the 15%.

I don’t know anything about them but I’m betting that’s just not true.

I would say the same thing about 10% too.

And I’m not a gambler.

I would bet anyone at FED that they do not average 10% close across the board.

And give them odds.

Last edited:
I know the people at DigitalBGA personally. Plenty of examples of success.
I’ve watched several of the agent interviews that Jeff Root does with his guys at Digital BGA.

Definitely has a good system in place. Also seems very transparent.

Tell them to show you proof of the 15%.

I don’t know anything about them but I’m betting that’s just not true.

I would say the same thing about 10% too.

And I’m not a gambler.

I would bet anyone at FED that they do not average 10% close across the board.

And give them odds.
I attached a screenshot of a weekly leader board they posted on YouTube.

I blocked out the names and the guys face.

If this is accurate it looks like many of his guys have a 20% or higher close ratio.

You think he would post bogus numbers with names of agents on a public platform?

Attachments

• IMG_0781.jpeg
    IMG_0781.jpeg
    544.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back