FINAL EXPENSE DIRECT OR DIGITAL BGA?

No I don’t think any of these guys are lieing . Yes all these #’s quoted look very incredible and amazing . But all that matters is what your net ( after all expenses ) at the end of the yr . Also what are you looking for long term ? So let’s look at paying for your leads . To really have a chance to “ net “ 6 figs” you must spend $1500 min plus each and every week . Most of these telesales shops even the good ones start agents at 100-110% max ( street is 120%). Few agents will commit that much .That model seems to be dieing as the cash outlay is so great .

Let’s focus on the new rage “ free leads “. It seems to be taking the industry by storm . Why has that exploded ? A few reasons . Massive eye popping profit margins and ease of getting much cheaper leads in quanity than 3-10 yrs ago . Think about were the industry was and is now . Direct mail and face to face was the tried and true model to sell fe for decades . You could physically see the person and hopefully form a connection when selling . Thus retention could be high . Then interesting the last 5 yrs somethings happened . Postage rates have skied and returns fell . That $30 direct mail card is now $50-$70 a card ( if you’re self mailing . $500-$700 a 1000 at 1% return ) . Many areas only get .4-.6% return . The great majority of agents fail with that .

So the last 2 yrs free leads have gone wild . I listed the reason why . Also an endless supply of agents to choice from . Who wouldn’t want free leads ?The real reason for the explosion is massive profit margins x massive vol potential with cheap abundant leads .If I’m giving you something “ free” I control all the cards . Take it or leave it as 1000 guys behind you want to do it . Most fmo’s starting you at 30-50% ( that’s max). The high vol Fmo is making 150% ( some CO’s higher ) . Think about that . You sell $1000 a year policy you make $300-$500 and your fmo makes $1000-$1200 overide . So it seems the avg guys on these leader boards with free leads that stay around doing $20 k a month . Let’s be generous and say there doing 80% persistency . Let’s say $15k staying on books .They make $ $4500-$7500 take home . Good money nothing to sneeze at . But let’s look at your fmo . He’s go big expenses . I fig after all expenses he “ nets “ 60% overrides min . So on your $15 k net premium for the month he’s netting $9 k min . Put 30 agents doing that and your looking at netting over $3 mil a yr . Thats just the front end . He’s making 7-10% override renewal ( remember you get 0) year in year out on all that 10’s of millions of premium his agency has in force . Theoretically his renewal overrides pays all his expenses . me wrong 1000’s of agents who would have failed are now making a living . But let’s not be naive . How are all these agents suddenly doing $30-$50 k a month vol ? I bet min 5 times the # of telesales agents doing $30 k vs face to face . But how ? Fe demographic now massively online . The ease to press a ad is so easy These lower income people press many ads . The intent and effort is much lower than filling out a direct mail card . Thus the persistency is much lower for telesales .But vol makes up for that

So let’s look at the agent earnings . Yes they can make a good living . But they make no residuals or little if any . So you’ll be hustling yr in yr out making a paycheck like a 9-5 worker . Plus if you don’t keep producing at a high level you’re gone . I think a good place to start to learn but it’s a job with no benefits . Good place to start and learn but certainly not a long term career
15 FREE inbound leads a day on a 45% contract - that close at 13% with let’s say a 75% persistency and even a 75% advance… with let’s say average deal of 850 AP -

This calculates to $110K a year NET. (Not including any spousal sales).

You include month 10, 11, 12… your looking at around 150K net.

This I’d say is a very realistic earning for someone who’s going to grind on a free leads program in telesales.

15 FREE inbound leads a day on a 45% contract - that close at 13% with let’s say a 75% persistency and even a 75% advance… with let’s say average deal of 850 AP -

This calculates to $110K a year NET. (Not including any spousal sales).

You include month 10, 11, 12… your looking at around 150K net.

This I’d say is a very realistic earning for someone who’s going to grind on a free leads program in telesales.
You think you are going to make multiple sales in one home by telemarketing?

Next thing will be doing replacements by phone?

I get these in my spam (scam) filter nearly every day……..says I’m getting these emails because I signed up on their website or bought something from them.

Hell no.

Mark Your Calendar​

Wednesday, October 2, 2024​

Are you ready to grow your business while leaving the heavy lifting to aseasoned team of customer service professionals? Join us for a one-of-a-kind webinar where we reveal the secrets to agent success with the support of our ELITE client retention and policy conservation team!
  • WHAT: Unlocking Six-Figure Success with Unmatched Customer Service: How Our Team Boosts Your Business
  • WHEN: Wednesday, October 2, at 11:00 AM CST or 6:00 PM CST
  • WHERE: Wherever you’re comfortable and connected to the internet!
Our agents regularly sell over $5,500 in premium each week, while our top agents average $8,000-$12,000 per week ($70,000-$200,000+ in income per year).

Our customer service team keeps your clients on the books! They make outbound calls, chase NSF’s, make bank calls, and more, all on your behalf to ensure that applications and policies stay on the books long term!

In this webinar you will...
  • Meet the team that acts as your behind-the-scenes partner, managing the details and keeping your clients happy.
  • Find out what sets our customer service team apart from any other customer service team in the industry!
  • Learn how Final Expense Direct tracks all of your pending business while in Underwriting at the carrier.
  • Get an inside look at how our conservation team conserves ALLbusiness; both newer policies and policies that have been on the books for years!
  • Have a chance to interact in a live Q&A Session.
But that’s not all…. In addition to all of this, you will also learn about our top-of-the-line marketing that generates INBOUND CALLS right to your phone, and learn about our professional training that has been refined over the past 17 years from some of the top professionals in the industry!
Seats are limited, so be sure to RSVP below to claim your spot! Details to join the webinar will be provided to your email after you register.

Please note that both time slots are in the CST time zone.
Final Expense Direct​
6201 bonhomme rd, Suite 110S, Houston
Texas 77036 United States​
facebook
twitter
instagram
You received this email because you signed up on our website or made purchase from us.​
Sent by MailerLite

I get these in my spam (scam) filter nearly every day……..says I’m getting these emails because I signed up on their website or bought something from them.

Hell no.

Mark Your Calendar​

Wednesday, October 2, 2024​

Are you ready to grow your business while leaving the heavy lifting to aseasoned team of customer service professionals? Join us for a one-of-a-kind webinar where we reveal the secrets to agent success with the support of our ELITE client retention and policy conservation team!
  • WHAT: Unlocking Six-Figure Success with Unmatched Customer Service: How Our Team Boosts Your Business
  • WHEN: Wednesday, October 2, at 11:00 AM CST or 6:00 PM CST
  • WHERE: Wherever you’re comfortable and connected to the internet!
Our agents regularly sell over $5,500 in premium each week, while our top agents average $8,000-$12,000 per week ($70,000-$200,000+ in income per year).

Our customer service team keeps your clients on the books! They make outbound calls, chase NSF’s, make bank calls, and more, all on your behalf to ensure that applications and policies stay on the books long term!

In this webinar you will...
  • Meet the team that acts as your behind-the-scenes partner, managing the details and keeping your clients happy.
  • Find out what sets our customer service team apart from any other customer service team in the industry!
  • Learn how Final Expense Direct tracks all of your pending business while in Underwriting at the carrier.
  • Get an inside look at how our conservation team conserves ALLbusiness; both newer policies and policies that have been on the books for years!
  • Have a chance to interact in a live Q&A Session.

But that’s not all…. In addition to all of this, you will also learn about our top-of-the-line marketing that generates INBOUND CALLS right to your phone, and learn about our professional training that has been refined over the past 17 years from some of the top professionals in the industry!

Seats are limited, so be sure to RSVP below to claim your spot! Details to join the webinar will be provided to your email after you register.

Please note that both time slots are in the CST time zone.

Final Expense Direct​

6201 bonhomme rd, Suite 110S, Houston
Texas 77036 United States​
facebook
twitter
instagram

You received this email because you signed up on our website or made purchase from us.​

Sent by MailerLite

I appreciate you chiming in here.

Just flat out throwing an IMO under the bus and calling it a scam without anything substantive to add seems pretty flippant…

This is a public forum…

Can you help me out by telling me why they’re a scam?

You think you are going to make multiple sales in one home by telemarketing?

Next thing will be doing replacements by phone?
I wasn’t including spousal sales in that figure.

But anyway - yea… why not? You don’t think some telesales leads will be for a quote for spouse as well?

Back