FINAL EXPENSE DIRECT OR DIGITAL BGA?

Okay, here's my take. We get agents coming from both of these outfits. As in any IMO, they are not going to be a good fit for everyone.
However, in talking with agents that have come from both places, DBGA tops FED. I don't get agents complaining about DBGA, but rather say it just doesn't fit them. I do get to hear some complaints about FED. I hope this helps you.
Todd thank you for that input!

There’s really no comparison between the two.

If I were to want yo get into FE telesales it would be with DGBA.

Well, probably not. I doubt they would contract me.

But if it was a choice I’m choosing them. They are the gold standard for FE telesales. They have a proven system and support.

It’s a no brainer.
JD! Are you warming up to telesales?!

Yes - I’ll be contracting with DGBA.

In the works as we speak.

bbc pig GIF by The QI Elves

Howdy! I'm making a move into telesales and specifically only want to work with inbounds (no warm / cold calling).

I'm torn between these two IMOs (Final Expense Direct and Digital BGA).

I understand there's more freedom with Digital BGA and they seem to have great leadership and a great handle on the market, etc - but the $85 TV inbound lead cost has me very wary (4-5 leads a day would amount to around an $8400 a month lead cost!!).

Final Expense Direct has a $27 per in bound lead cost - quality is probably not as good as Digital BGA - but they claim to have an average close ratio of 15%.

To me the numbers are in favor of Final Expense Direct.

I specifically would like to hear from any agents who have worked with Final Expense Direct in the past who could speak to their lead close ratio.

Please no irrelevant posts.

Thank you so much!

A 15% close ratio seems a bit high and would be wary of that. FED has sent a lot or recruiting and marketing emails to me and not sure how they even got my information.

I would have to say the best place to start is 100% DigitalBGA if you're serious about investing time and money into FE telesales. I personally know a few agents that swear by DigitalBGA leads and purchase week in and week out with a great ROI. They have all the tools necessary to set you up for success but will be up to you to utilize those and put in the effort.

They also has great leadership with Jeff and Nic. Best of luck in whichever route you take

Back