Final Expense in PA: Oxygen [COPD]

RSands

Greetings,

Have a 70 year old male. Only issue is COPD and uses oxygen as needed. Americo III not approved in PA.

Looking at Presidential and Columbian Mutual. Don't know Columbian Mutual rates yet but they both are two year ROP with the only difference, so far, being 6% interest vs. 5%. Obviously, that's not the deciding factor. Still waiting for Columbian to call back with info/rates.

I'm aware of Lincoln Heritage but the company had assigned me to someone who sent me all this lead crap and it really turned me off - everything went in the trash.

Would LH take this gentleman?

Also, does anyone have the Columbian rate info available and/or other company suggestions approved in PA?

Really appreciate it...Remi.

Greetings,

Have a 70 year old male. Only issue is COPD and uses oxygen as needed. Americo III not approved in PA.

Looking at Presidential and Columbian Mutual. Don't know Columbian Mutual rates yet but they both are two year ROP with the only difference, so far, being 6% interest vs. 5%. Obviously, that's not the deciding factor. Still waiting for Columbian to call back with info/rates.

I'm aware of Lincoln Heritage but the company had assigned me to someone who sent me all this lead crap and it really turned me off - everything went in the trash.

Would LH take this gentleman?

Also, does anyone have the Columbian rate info available and/or other company suggestions approved in PA?

Really appreciate it...Remi.

LH would take him on the modified plan at an outrageous price.

The best deal for him would be MoO. $10,000 would cost him $89/mo. He can sign up by calling direct, 1-800-801-5207.

LH would cost him $127/mo. If you had Americo III, it would be over $200/mo.

LH would take him on the modified plan at an outrageous price.

The best deal for him would be MoO. $10,000 would cost him $89/mo. He can sign up by calling direct, 1-800-801-5207.

LH would cost him $127/mo. If you had Americo III, it would be over $200/mo.

Wow, I didn't realize MoO is so much cheaper, is that guaranteed issue like the Americo III? I have Americo and I will definitely suggest my manager to pick up MoO if its guaranteed

Wow, I didn't realize MoO is so much cheaper, is that guaranteed issue like the Americo III? I have Americo and I will definitely suggest my manager to pick up MoO if its guaranteed

Yes, the MoO is guaranteed issue. It can only be sold by their captive agents now or direct from the company. There were some indy agents that were able to sell it. I have a friend that I was referring them to. He got a letter at the end of August saying that independent brokers could not sell it after August 31, 2009.

I gave the toll free number to a client today to sign up that way.

Columbian Mutual
Pa/male/70/10,000
120.44/mo

After reading that Moo no longer offered GI threw Indy, I thought
you maybe interested in a co that would pay you to produce GI!

Don't be surprised when see they pay a reduced commission!

The key to getting cases like that placed is to put tons of good business with a company that will also take those when you need them to.

I use Cincinnati Equitable for those type of cases. If he doesn't have a TON of other serious health problems I can write him with them on a 3-year return of premium at $67.10. That blows away MOO and everyone else and still pays me a decent commission.

Most people will take an extra year wait to save THAT much money for the rest of their life. Most of these people don't believe they are going to die anytime soon.

They wouldn't consider it for an agent that doesn't write a large volume of good business with them.

A lot of agents make the mistake of putting all their healthys with a company that is too strict on the unhealthy ones. Then you have no where to go with it.

Those are very good rates Scott. What kind of volume do they look for from an agent/agency? Those types of rates are impossible to beat in the field.

The key to getting cases like that placed is to put tons of good business with a company that will also take those when you need them to.

I use Cincinnati Equitable for those type of cases. If he doesn't have a TON of other serious health problems I can write him with them on a 3-year return of premium at $67.10. That blows away MOO and everyone else and still pays me a decent commission.

Most people will take an extra year wait to save THAT much money for the rest of their life. Most of these people don't believe they are going to die anytime soon.

They wouldn't consider it for an agent that doesn't write a large volume of good business with them.

A lot of agents make the mistake of putting all their healthys with a company that is too strict on the unhealthy ones. Then you have no where to go with it.

Back