Final Expense Leads !

Re: Final Expense Leads!!!!!!!!!!!

Does Final Expense commission justify purchasing leads?

Just wondering.

1000 mailers will net you 8-12 on average

You should avg like a good baseball hitter. .30 is and should be your min closing %. Anything below that and one should find another career or you'll be dick broke in 3 months

The key is to have 2-3 or more "other" sources of leads

It's better to spend a little more a week to get out the most of your investments.

10 leads a week is a waste of money . You'll need 15-20 on a weekly basis to clip 75K+ a year

You'll need to invest just like you would any other business. Start up cost to get up and running is about $4,000-$5,000. That'll get you 2 months of steady flow. After week 4 is when you'll need to reinvest your commissions on a weekly basis.

It's not cheap. but the long term reward far outweighs your initial cost

I have had good experiences with Targetleads.com. I believe pricing is between 400 and 475 per 1000 for mailing and the responce rates quoted to me were accurate. I f you are contracted with certain companie sthey give a "discount", so I have a contract with Mutual of Omaha and they charged me 460 per 1000...but you can prob get even a better price.

I agree with TPAAgent...although you may break even at first the profit comes in a couple of years when you start to generate additional biz off of your book and continue to generate production off of leads as well.

Do you let outside agents purchase those or are those only for your downline?

I'll consider it on a case by case basis. We primarily give leads to our Agent's, but will consider an outside purchaser because the last couple of times we did this the agent ends up requesting contracts with us.

I am fair with regards to pricing the leads within our downline. The first week of leads 12-15 are used to primarily adjust to Agent's individual styles and we get their feedback to customize a program to them. Depending on the requirement for each lead, the cost is between $8-12 per lead. Which is exclusive to the agent and gotten by live telemarketing. Obviously we are not in the lead business but the insurance selling business and try to break even and in turn keep the overhead down for the agent.

We have introduced Appointment setting to some of our agents with good success. The agent has a couple of ways to pay for this extra service but primarily pays only on sit down appts and not the no shows or those not properly pre-qualified. These agents close at 50% or higher and are the top agents in the company they write the majority of their business.

I'll consider it on a case by case basis. We primarily give leads to our Agent's, but will consider an outside purchaser because the last couple of times we did this the agent ends up requesting contracts with us.

I am fair with regards to pricing the leads within our downline. The first week of leads 12-15 are used to primarily adjust to Agent's individual styles and we get their feedback to customize a program to them. Depending on the requirement for each lead, the cost is between $8-12 per lead. Which is exclusive to the agent and gotten by live telemarketing. Obviously we are not in the lead business but the insurance selling business and try to break even and in turn keep the overhead down for the agent.

We have introduced Appointment setting to some of our agents with good success. The agent has a couple of ways to pay for this extra service but primarily pays only on sit down appts and not the no shows or those not properly pre-qualified. These agents close at 50% or higher and are the top agents in the company they write the majority of their business.

YOur prices look great.

12-15 for exclusive good leads?? hmmmmmm, sounds awful good

Sounds great. My suspicion is he should be keeping them in-house or charging more, but if he can make money at it and helps his business grow, then that's awesome.

Might be mistaken, but wasnt it this company that uses voice recording blasts?

If its the wrong company I apologize

Back