Final Expense Leads

Also would be tough for an agent to start and run their own infomercials to get leads.To get volume on info's you need at least $10-$20k to get started . DM leads are the cheapest but if you don't want to drive around and go to homes then TV leads are the way to go. I am assuming that when you said an agent could generate their own leads for a lower cost you meant that they could get DM leads much cheaper , which is true of course. I think $45-$50 is a good price for a quality lead that is seeing an ad and calling directly to your office line.

Also would be tough for an agent to start and run their own infomercials to get leads.To get volume on info's you need at least $10-$20k to get started . DM leads are the cheapest but if you don't want to drive around and go to homes then TV leads are the way to go. I am assuming that when you said an agent could generate their own leads for a lower cost you meant that they could get DM leads much cheaper , which is true of course. I think $45-$50 is a good price for a quality lead that is seeing an ad and calling directly to your office line.

Facebook leads are much less expensive. Ours will even Schedule Themselves.

The Leads That Schedule Themselves

Back