• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Final Expense Market

swilso1

How is the final expense market for a new agent. I'm in my mid '50's. Is there a good company to approach for this? How do you get leads?

Steve

Are there any FE plans with LTC benefit?

Several Final Expense insurance policies have a nursing home feature which means they will start paying out part of the death benefit if you go in a nursing home. Monumental offers this.

These types of features should NEVER be confused with real LTC Insurance. If they give people a false sense of security and keep them from buying a LTC policy it's a bad thing.

Are there any FE plans with LTC benefit?

The FE plans that I am familiar with are of such small face amount that a LTC rider would not be meaningful. When we talk FE aren't we usually talking $50,000 or less?

The FE plans that I am familiar with are of such small face amount that a LTC rider would not be meaningful. When we talk FE aren't we usually talking $50,000 or less?

Exactly. I see people all the time who THINK they have LTC coverage but actually have some gimmicky thing which makes them have a false sense of security.

Back