Final Expense Pre Screen Questions

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
Anybody know of a list of generic "pre screen" questions I could send to someone who is interested in getting FE?

All I know is that they are Diabetic (Type II).

I know it will depend on the company, but I thought I could send along a generic list of the most popular questions, just to see where we were, as a starting point.

Anybody know of a list of generic "pre screen" questions I could send to someone who is interested in getting FE?

I know it will depend on the company, but I thought I could send along a generic list of the most popular questions, just to see where we were, as a starting point.

What health conditions are you taking meds for, what have you been treated for by a Dr., height and weight. If you do it face to face, just qualify them when you get there. You should have enough companies in your bag that you can place almost anybody, including a GI company.

If you're selling through the mail, call them and ask the health questions on an app, then you'll know if you need to pivot to another company.

Pick a company and read them the health questions.

What health conditions are you taking meds for, what have you been treated for by a Dr., height and weight. If you do it face to face, just qualify them when you get there. You should have enough companies in your bag that you can place almost anybody, including a GI company.

If you're selling through the mail, call them and ask the health questions on an app, then you'll know if you need to pivot to another company.

Will do. I thought it was like doing Life Insurance.

I can't understand why sending someone questions would ever be preferable to asking those questions directly yourself.

Just get them on the phone (if you sell by phone) and ask the basic questions. Heart, cancer, lung, diabetes, current Meds, height-weight, etc. if they have diabetes you want to know if they take insulin, at what age did they start and how many units. Ask about complications of diabetes (most commonly neuropathy).

With this info if you don't know which companies fit best just call your upline. They can easily help you once you have that info.

I can't understand why sending someone questions would ever be preferable to asking those questions directly yourself.

Just get them on the phone (if you sell by phone) and ask the basic questions. Heart, cancer, lung, diabetes, current Meds, height-weight, etc. if they have diabetes you want to know if they take insulin, at what age did they start and how many units. Ask about complications of diabetes (most commonly neuropathy).

With this info if you don't know which companies fit best just call your upline. They can easily help you once you have that info.

And that is about it in a nutshell! :yes:

As already mentioned just ask them over the phone. Send me your email address and I will send you a questionnaire I use when I have a life insurance request on the phone. It will be later today WinoBlues @ gmail. com . Lee

Here are the medical questionnaire's that I use for face to face and telesales.

Attachments

• Medical_Question_Page_2016[1].docx
    13 KB · Views: 74
  • Med_Questions_Phone_Sales[1].docx
    12.1 KB · Views: 67
Back