Final expense pre set appointments?

Mr.InsMan

Has anyone ever used “Viperr Ai” for pre set appointments, currently consulting with them, sounds good but never heard of them. If not, please recommend good vendor for pre set final expense appointments, or live transfers, or electronic leads, currently doing direct mail, just looking to add something, thanks

Has anyone ever used “Viperr Ai” for pre set appointments, currently consulting with them, sounds good but never heard of them. If not, please recommend good vendor for pre set final expense appointments, or live transfers, or electronic leads, currently doing direct mail, just looking to add something, thanks
You are already running the cream of the crop if you are doing brand new direct mail. If you aren’t making profit doing that, another lead source isn’t going to help. And keep in mind 90% of lead vendors are scammers. So don’t try new unproven lead vendors unless you have huge money to waste.

I am also checking if anyone has used Viperr.io lead source. How they explain the program it sounds like it would work. I recently signed up with Digital Market media for live transfers. They showed they have been in business for several years and with good reviews. But after I paid them they closed their doors the next day so I'm a little leery about jumping in. If no one has tried Viperr and other suggestions on FE live transfer lead source?

I started a contract with viperr.ai for my final expense leads. My experience started out great with promises on getting me up and running in 1 week. Three weeks later I have struggled getting customer service to finish my system. I would not recommend them to anyone looking for a good lead system.

Back