Final Expense Question. Need Some Help

Re: Final Expense Question <need Some Help>

In that case yeah. What would you have sold to her? I could be way off base.

No, that was fine. I just personally don't like replacing whole life with term, just for myself, my own opinion, but to each his own. I was not judging at all. Term has its place, and that seemed like a good policy at a good price. As long as they did not buy the whole life for the CV for like a college fund or a car when the child turns 18, as long as that was not the case, then you are fine. And really, usually the cash value is real low on those small policies anywho, not enough for college or a used car.

Re: Final Expense Question <need Some Help>

No, that was fine. I just personally don't like replacing whole life with term, just for myself, my own opinion, but to each his own. I was not judging at all. Term has its place, and that seemed like a good policy at a good price. As long as they did not buy the whole life for the CV for like a college fund or a car when the child turns 18, as long as that was not the case, then you are fine. And really, usually the cash value is real low on those small policies anywho, not enough for college or a used car.

In that example I believe it was the correct solution. The Monumental SIWL policy would have been the wrong product for her and her kids. The ROP has a paid up whole life option at the end. So she always has more than she had.

But we probably are both correct depending on your view. There are many ways to do what we do. Not a lot of absolutes.

Back