Final Expense Quoting Software?

SecureHealth1

Guru
100+ Post Club
ThaIf someone is going to offer several FE companies, how can quotes be generated to compare all the differant companies? Is there such a thing as FE quoting software like Compulife?

Re: Final Expense Quoteing Software?

Yes, Compulife. Run a 60 yr old male for $15,000 look at the the age 121 products.
Then call Bob and tell him I should get a %. :1wink:

ThaIf someone is going to offer several FE companies, how can quotes be generated to compare all the differant companies? Is there such a thing as FE quoting software like Compulife?

Really ... compulife does final expense??? Interesting ... i'm going to look into that ...

I can't see much use for it cuz it's already obvious who the cheapest companies are ... and everyone is different .. with their illnesses and all ... well, it's worth looking at.

>>... and everyone is different .. with their illnesses and all ...<<

That is why we need more than say an Oxford.
BTW, in the short time have been here you are the only one I have seen mention UH.​

Really ... compulife does final expense??? Interesting ... i'm going to look into that ...

I can't see much use for it cuz it's already obvious who the cheapest companies are ... and everyone is different .. with their illnesses and all ... well, it's worth looking at.

Back