• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Final expense recommendation

Winter_123

Guru
5000 Post Club
I don't have any F.E. experience other than a little Mutual of Omaha here and there which has an issue age up to 80. Otherwise, I am virginal.

What carrier(s), if any, have issue ages that might go up to say age 85 and is otherwise a decent company to deal with with regard to underwriting, commissions, and honesty?

Thanks,

Winter

Royal Neighbors, Oxford, American-Amicable, maybe forethought even though I am not very familiar with them.

I don't have any F.E. experience other than a little Mutual of Omaha here and there which has an issue age up to 80. Otherwise, I am virginal.

What carrier(s), if any, have issue ages that might go up to say age 85 and is otherwise a decent company to deal with with regard to underwriting, commissions, and honesty?

Thanks,

Winter

The ones mentioned by MSWEB are all good choices. I like Forethought for my main one not only because I have sold their pre-need insurance for years but also because they pay the death benefit in time to use it for funeral expenses which is why MANY people are buying final expense insurance in the first place.

There are LOTS of good choices with final expense insurance these days. Americo, Shenandoah, Baltimore, Monumental, Motorists, ...the list goes on and on.

I am not licensed with Oxford. Anyone know of an FMO marketing Oxford with the highest commissions, I hear Oxford is low on comp, but I think its good to have b/c of how competitive the premium is.

But like Newby, I have put Forethought as my number one. They pay claims in 48 hours. Amazing

I would also use Presidental as a GI. I do believe that I have also heard that Americo now has a GI also, however do correct me If I am wrong.

How do Americo and Forethoughts's GI compare in underwritng and commission?

Underwriting on all guaranteed issue life policies is the same. No health questions...none...nada...ziltch. As in current cancer, aids, heart disease...all are just fine.

Americo's guaranteed issue has a 3-year graded death benefit. It is a level benefit lifetime premium. Ages 55-85?

Forethought's is a 2-year graded benefit. It is an increasing benefit 5-year or 10-year premium. Ages 0-80. It is sold under the name Forethought Encore and Forethought Select in some states. The Forelife version of Forethought does not currently have a guaranteed issue policy available.

Forethought will introduce a lifetime payment, guaranteed-issue version of their Forelife product sometime this fall.

Anyone know where to get a good Royal Neighbors contract for Final Expense? I have RNA for med supp, but the IMO I'm using doesn't have access to the Final Expense.

Back