Final Expense

Glad you liked the video. It really is that effective.. Some companies have it in their documents available for agents, but very few knew about it, apparently.

Securus uses it for their agents from what I saw... I clipped it from a frirend of mine that use to work for them.. bout the only good thing they had, actually 2... they do leave "delivery attempt" posties which work pretty good for drop bys who are not home.. When they called- I matched the # with the list.. would never call them back.. I'd go right back there because I knew they were home....

The I am your policy is a good tool- I'll tell you whats even better

Most agents select the "deliver to cust" box because they don't want to go through the hassle of delivering a policy.. hey look man.. no one says you have to drop what your doing and deliver the policy the next day you get it... look in your appt book and find a day that week that you'll be in that neighborhood.

I find a small inexpensive gift bag like cookies etc, and policy in hand works the best to keep business on the books.. spend 20 minutes with your client.. run over the whole policy- give them a $5 goody bag, shake their hand and that stuff will stick like glue.. trust me when I tell you this....

TPAAgent;496453 Most agents select the "deliver to cust" box because they don't want to go through the hassle of delivering a policy.. hey look man.. no one says you have to drop what your doing and deliver the policy the next day you get it... look in your appt book and find a day that week that you'll be in that neighborhood. I find a small inexpensive gift bag like cookies etc said:
Iron sharpens iron. That's good stuff.

Securus uses it for their agents from what I saw... I clipped it from a frirend of mine that use to work for them.. bout the only good thing they had, actually 2... they do leave "delivery attempt" posties which work pretty good for drop bys who are not home.. When they called- I matched the # with the list.. would never call them back.. I'd go right back there because I knew they were home....

Most agents select the "deliver to cust" box because they don't want to go through the hassle of delivering a policy.. hey look man.. no one says you have to drop what your doing and deliver the policy the next day you get it... look in your appt book and find a day that week that you'll be in that neighborhood.

I find a small inexpensive gift bag like cookies etc, and policy in hand works the best to keep business on the books.. spend 20 minutes with your client.. run over the whole policy- give them a $5 goody bag, shake their hand and that stuff will stick like glue.. trust me when I tell you this....

Good stuff. I think that I am pretty good at replacing Insurance Salesmen. You make it harder to get into one of your houses. How many referrals does that $5. buy you?

Good stuff. I think that I am pretty good at replacing Insurance Salesmen. You make it harder to get into one of your houses. How many referrals does that $5. buy you?

During my warm up- I tend to look around.. if my cust offers me coffee- I accept and we talk about different kinds of coffees... (That will be my gift to them when I come to deliver), If I notice cakes or cookies on the kitchen table I'll bring those as a gift... I lived in Panama for a few years while my dad flew for the Navy, wrote a policy for a guy from Panama, we talked about Panamanian Rum and I actually bought him a bottle of it and that was 4 years ago and his premiun was $160 a month and its still on the books

During my warm up- I tend to look around.. if my cust offers me coffee- I accept and we talk about different kinds of coffees... (That will be my gift to them when I come to deliver), If I notice cakes or cookies on the kitchen table I'll bring those as a gift... I lived in Panama for a few years while my dad flew for the Navy, wrote a policy for a guy from Panama, we talked about Panamanian Rum and I actually bought him a bottle of it and that was 4 years ago and his premiun was $160 a month and its still on the books

It's always good to connect with your clients somehow. If there is any secret to this business, it's that.

I got a call from one of my clients today because she had moved. She wanted to give me her new address. I told her I would take care of it and then she asked about my two little dogs and if I still had them.

It's been three years since I wrote that policy. She is 75 years old and not in great health, but she remembered that we talked about dogs and that I mentioned her dog in the thank you card I had sent.

The small things are the persistancy giants.

Awesome advice TPA, thank you...as a newbie, I need all the help I can get & this sounds about right!!

Now if u could just reply to ya post I quoted you on about tele leads in a diff thread too por favor, lol!!

Ive learned so much here, THANK YOU!!

I'm having another birthday this weekend and reflecting on the past I guess. Getting old.

Reading this old thread this morning was like looking through an old photo album for me. It had everything. Newby recommending of companies that are long gone and the rest completely revamped. A bit of Frank Stasney. Some early JD. Some early Jody 101. Some LH talk. Early Newby and Todd shilling. Some early talk about phone and internet sales being the next big thing. And then toward the end, Hoosier Daddy swooping down from the heavens with wisdom that has been his mantra about hitting goals from day one.

The forum was a little happier and simpler place back then.

Two other men, Cutler & Associates President Shep Cutler, 73, and a business associate, Dan McNerney, were named as participants in the plan in Wegner's plea agreement. Neither has been charged.

A message left for Shep Cutler was not immediately returned Wednesday. Attempts to reach McNerney through his Missouri-based business, Columbia Management Associates, were not successful.

Prosecutors say Wegner and Fine were supposed to refer insurance brokers and agents, known as Group Producing Agents or GPAs, to Managing General Agencies, known as MGAs. The MGAs would contract with Humana to service the GPAs in selling Medicare Advantage and Medicare Prescription Drug plans to Medicare enrollees.
Columbia Management is owned by Shep Cutler, one of the "orginal" final expense salespersons. He's known througout the industry and even had a front page with a story in Senior Market Advisor Magazine.

I wouldn't hold my breath for a lot of support though. None of their carriers are a big deal.

However, Shep is a great guy. I've spoken with him many times.

Rick

Two other men, Cutler & Associates President Shep Cutler, 73, and a business associate, Dan McNerney, were named as participants in the plan in Wegner's plea agreement. Neither has been charged. A message left for Shep Cutler was not immediately returned Wednesday. Attempts to reach McNerney through his Missouri-based business, Columbia Management Associates, were not successful. Prosecutors say Wegner and Fine were supposed to refer insurance brokers and agents, known as Group Producing Agents or GPAs, to Managing General Agencies, known as MGAs. The MGAs would contract with Humana to service the GPAs in selling Medicare Advantage and Medicare Prescription Drug plans to Medicare enrollees.

Shep Cuttler died last year didn't he?

Back