Final Wish Planners and membership planning comparable or better than Legacy Assurance

Maybe I should’ve not been so reactionary, so I do apologize to anyone just seeing this…

Also, Maybe I should have asked the following…”What should I do for my client outside of final expense that is going above and beyond for them(like setting them up for wills and maybe final wishes etc) that isn’t a gimmick”

Again, my sincere apologies to ALL
Oh wowie, I thought you were joking around. :twitchy:

Maybe I should’ve not been so reactionary, so I do apologize to anyone just seeing this…

Also, Maybe I should have asked the following…”What should I do for my client outside of final expense that is going above and beyond for them(like setting them up for wills and maybe final wishes etc) that isn’t a gimmick”

it’s ok, you’re forgiven. It happens.

Here is the answer. Those things you are looking for are sales gimmicks that are designed by insurance companies to make agents think the public is fine with paying higher premiums for their life insurance.
If someone really wants the funeral all planned out they go to the funeral home and Preplan it. And if they want a cheap casket, 95% of funeral homes also offer cheap caskets as well as pricier ones.
If they want a will, tell them to go to an attorney if they have any assets at all. If they are impoverished and have no minor children they don’t need a Will. But they can buy a $10 “Do it yourself” will kit at Office Depot.
What you can do for your clients that will actually benefit them and what they’re asking you to do for them is to give them more death benefit for the amount of premium that they are paying. They are just wanting you to help them find a better value on their life insurance. That’s how good agents service their clients.

Yes and I generally get that. The SL’s and LH’s of the world…never mind I’ll just knock LH right out of the discussion because everyone knows they aren’t even worth a discusion…

I can see how the SL’s of the world can keep it’s value…a little better UW than LH and more options but you still end up going Standard or GI wayyyy too often and the pay is just ridiculous. It’s all about flashy things and MLM type hoo hoo rah rah type stuff over there…If I committed to something like that I wouldn’t even get to be proud of myself telling people where I work lol

But actually helping someone out with their will and testament and final wishes I’m sure never hurt anyone…i just wonder if that helps retention OR if its more of a waste of your time.

I’ve always just sold insurance since I’ve been in the business, was just putting feelers to see what people thought on both sides of the table.

Yes and I generally get that. The SL’s and LH’s of the world…never mind I’ll just knock LH right out of the discussion because everyone knows they aren’t even worth a discusion…

I can see how the SL’s of the world can keep it’s value…a little better UW than LH and more options but you still end up going Standard or GI wayyyy too often and the pay is just ridiculous. It’s all about flashy things and MLM type hoo hoo rah rah type stuff over there…If I committed to something like that I wouldn’t even get to be proud of myself telling people where I work lol

But actually helping someone out with their will and testament and final wishes I’m sure never hurt anyone…i just wonder if that helps retention OR if its more of a waste of your time.

I’ve always just sold insurance since I’ve been in the business, was just putting feelers to see what people thought on both sides of the table.

SL is even worse than LH. The FCGS never goes away as long as they keep the policy. SL can end their gimmick anytime they want.

Neither provide any real value. But at least one of them is guaranteed.

Back