Finally Taking AHIP

I took AHIP today. Wow that took a long time. I spent about 4 1/2 hours on that thing. I got 100% first try but what a pain. Now I have to do certifications with about 4 or 5 different companies. Why should we have to know the rules for doctors, pharmacists and long term care institutions. I don't ever deal with any of them. We make pretty much no money on the rx plans and it seems like I spend 70% of my time during AEP helping my clients with them. AHIP should be paying us $100 to go through this instead of us having to pay them. What a racket!

I think you can tell how much fun I had today taking AHIP. Sorry to be so grumpy!!!!

I'm not kidding at all. I just don't like doing it and not really a good test taker. I do have business on the books but not that much. It's not my #1 line. Would appreciate the help.

I'm not kidding at all. I just don't like doing it and not really a good test taker. I do have business on the books but not that much. It's not my #1 line. Would appreciate the help.

So you're here on a public forum actively seeking someone to illegally take a test for you?

The test questions are pretty much all from the pretests that you take. There's only 50 questions. Just reread your pretest question/answers over a couple of times and you should have no problem passing the test.

I'm surprised that you have to have 90% to pass, that's why it took me so long today. I took my time and read over the material so I wouldn't have to worry about taking the test a second time. I'm sure some agents will get weeded out this year.

It was no different than last year. I read only the required sections 4 and 5 and passed the first time

Back