Finding GAs that are hiring and willing to train

Give me a buzz - I'll start you out at a "training" commission % and you can grow into a top contract.

Life - start @ 75% - easily work your way into 100% to 115%

We'll hold your hand and walk you through the basics . . .

It's not rocket science . . .

Tom

Give me a buzz - I'll start you out at a "training" commission % and you can grow into a top contract.

Life - start @ 75% - easily work your way into 100% to 115%

We'll hold your hand and walk you through the basics . . .

It's not rocket science . . .

Tom
I thnk he wants INSURANCE TRAINING, something you are not qualified to provide. Should he want training on how to set up MML, then you are definitely the guy.

Rick

I will train you for free over the phone with no strings attached if you would like to learn the senior market.

I do not offer contracts. I will help you will secure your own contracts, if Rick will offer assistance, and you will earn and keep 100% of the commission level you are on.

I understand. However, it's very important to get the facts straight when speaking negatively of others on a public forum

Humana,not Health Choice One, misplaced contracts repeatedly for many agents this summer and we resubmitted them multiple times. I have emails from Humana and their upper management to back all this up. Humana blew it, they admitted it, yet you threw HCO under the bus.

Just be more careful with what you publish on the internet. It can be quite damaging. Let's be nice to one another. It really is the best way to succeed in business.

:o)

One thing I've learned in my 6 years in the business is that insurance companies drop the ball... a lot. I'm a GA and have quite a few contracts through Scott. This guy responds personally and professionally to me when I email him. We all have our issues, but anytime I've had one, Scott and crew have gone to bat for me.

HCO is a class act and I'm glad to have contracts with them. Their product training is the best I've seen from an MGA/IMO, etc.

Back