First Health Insurance Products?

Grizllar

Has anybody heard of FirstHealth insurance products that have no deductible? They seem to be going heavy on pressuring people into enrolling into their plans and not giving much detail to the clients they enroll. Any information would be super helpful

Has anybody heard of FirstHealth insurance products that have no deductible? They seem to be going heavy on pressuring people into enrolling into their plans and not giving much detail to the clients they enroll. Any information would be super helpful
I used to get scammy telemarketing calls pushing that. I don’t think FirstHealth actually has anything to do with them. They are just scam calls.

Not sure of the name but if they are touting 0 deductible, they selling a hospital indemnity plan which leaves a lot of exposure for the insured if they get seriously sick.

Not sure of the name but if they are touting 0 deductible, they selling a hospital indemnity plan which leaves a lot of exposure for the insured if they get seriously sick.
Sorry to disagree, but the statement is not true. I see quite a few traditional plans with a $0 deductible.

Back