First Page on Google

You should be able to register your business for free on Yelp, bing, google and yahoo. I did.

Any online marketing beyond that - my experience is that you're just going to get tire kickers.

Awesome post! Any recommendations on optimizing GMB profile? I’m finding its hard to have my google business pop up when someone searches for my business name...even when putting in the zip code it doesn’t come up. I think not having a business address is hurting me (I put that I meet my clients outside of my home) since I dont have an external office right yet.

Those guides I mentioned touch on optimizing your GMB profile, but you can also google "optimize GMB profile" and you'll find a lot of great free guides.

But your issue is your lack of an address. Just put your home address down. Nobody is going to come to your door and even if they did who cares. I did that very thing prior to moving into a commercial space.

Those guides I mentioned touch on optimizing your GMB profile, but you can also google "optimize GMB profile" and you'll find a lot of great free guides.

But your issue is your lack of an address. Just put your home address down. Nobody is going to come to your door and even if they did who cares. I did that very thing prior to moving into a commercial space.

Yeah, I should have googled before I asked that. And good point...I guess I was just thinking people would be snooping around my house if I get an angry client lol. Ill switch to physical and hope that changes things. Thanks!

Back