First SNL Web App

Doesn't AIG use docusign? I much prefer iGo - I have had far fewer problems with MOO than I have with AIG's eApp.
Yes they do - AIG & Americo both use docusign ... and they have the easiest e apps in FE!

iGo works... but it takes WAYYY too long as it's an outdated platform.

In almost 2019 , there's no excuse for a billion dollar company to have a clunky process that makes agents job harder. In my opinion it's careless! I think agents should fire carriers like that.

Agents need carriers like this...

wri1bl.jpg

Yes they do - AIG & Americo both use docusign ... and they have the easiest e apps in FE!

iGo works... but it takes WAYYY too long as it's an outdated platform.

In almost 2019 , there's no excuse for a billion dollar company to have a clunky process that makes agents job harder. In my opinion it's careless! I think agents should fire carriers like that.

Agents need carriers like this...

wri1bl.jpg

Which carrier was it?

How does SNL handle COPD?

COPD with Oxygen?
On the Simple Security Plan (FE) it would be ROP with or without O2....On the Security Care Plan it would be Special class (immediate benefit) without oxygen and true graded (25/50/75/100) benefit with oxygen.. Big hit in commissions for Security Care but they do have a plan that will cover them..

On the Simple Security Plan (FE) it would be ROP with or without O2....On the Security Care Plan it would be Special class (immediate benefit) without oxygen and true graded (25/50/75/100) benefit with oxygen.. Big hit in commissions for Security Care but they do have a plan that will cover them..

Thanks Louis.

Guy on a forum mentioned Sentinel Vantage II would cover it Graded with Oxygen.

Back