Fixed Cost Final Expense DM Leads in Georgia

FEX Agent

Expert
**Originally posted in the DM Forum, but I don't think that forum gets much traffic.

I'm a full time Independent agent looking to place a weekly recurring order for Exclusive Fixed Cost FE DM leads in Georgia. I'm finding supply to be a bit tight. Please reply, if you can provide reasonably priced leads, with reasonable filters, in Georgia.

Not interested in MLM team building. No Senior Life, Family First Life etc...

Thank you.

I think Senior Select has what you’re looking for. Though I think they were acquired by Integrity. Same for FFL.

What options
I think Senior Select has what you’re looking for. Though I think they were acquired by Integrity. Same for FFL.

Senior select operates like Orca out Louisville. They list what leads are available all over the state . Many times you have to drive 3-4 hrs to an area as leads are taken in certain areas or they have few leads .They don’t give you guaranteed areas .Senior select also uses Yig who has a reputation of reselling leads .

Do you really think there are any exclusive leads in the industry?

I do know when I call or walk to the door with an RGI lead it has respond by and it’s new at that pt . All I care about at that pt someone recalls filling something out . 2-3 months down the line I fully understand Rgi and the rest are reselling .No problem working old leads but takes much more time to sales. Hell TTC has now even come up with a way to recycle FB leads and stuff there pockets with another $4-$5 a lead . Most Fb leads a joke now as the wording is super deceiving to get them to fill out . Only thing left is dm or your own fb leads.

Yes, there are options in the areas geographically you struggle to get consistent leads in.

What options

Senior select operates like Orca out Louisville. They list what leads are available all over the state . Many times you have to drive 3-4 hrs to an area as leads are taken in certain areas or they have few leads .They don’t give you guaranteed areas .Senior select also uses Yig who has a reputation of reselling leads .

Yeah, I think Senior Select broke off of Orca at one time.

Latest posts

Back