Florida CarePlus Slingers

Chazm

Guru
5000 Post Club
Orlando
Anyone know when CarePlus plans on paying their AEP business? I'm pretty sure I haven't gotten it yet and I thought last year they paid mid February

Anyone know when CarePlus plans on paying their AEP business? I'm pretty sure I haven't gotten it yet and I thought last year they paid mid February

I got paid already. However, I know a few agents that are waiting to be paid on a few pieces of business (not only for AEP but T65 from last year too). Seems Careplus is dropping the ball, and is having trouble paying agents. They need to be careful, otherwise they will lose tons of business.

I got paid already. However, I know a few agents that are waiting to be paid on a few pieces of business (not only for AEP but T65 from last year too). Seems Careplus is dropping the ball, and is having trouble paying agents. They need to be careful, otherwise they will lose tons of business.

Do you remember when you got paid on them? Not the exact date but just the month.

CarePlus pays through Humana, have you looked at your Humana commission statements?

I only had two of them last year (both switched for 2016) but both were included in my Humana statements.

CarePlus pays through Humana, have you looked at your Humana commission statements? I only had two of them last year (both switched for 2016) but both were included in my Humana statements.

I thought I kept looking through my Humana statements and didn't see them. But I may not been paying close attention. It sucks you can only view the pdf as the current payroll. The rest are in excel and hard to read

sorry I took so long to get back to about this. I was paid on 1/13/16 for Careplus AEP work

No problem. I checked and I was paid around then too. Minus two clients.
They were on CarePlus and signed up for Wellcare during AEP. I got them to sign back up for CP. wasn't sure if I'd get paid. Of course not.
You're welcome previous agent

I thought I kept looking through my Humana statements and didn't see them. But I may not been paying close attention. It sucks you can only view the pdf as the current payroll. The rest are in excel and hard to read

I was saying the same but in January I noticed if you press the + button on the previous statements you get the pdf version.

Its like a drop down menu.:yes:

----------

Wrote a client in March 2015 new to medicare. Got the initial payment in 2015.

On January 29, 2016 saw a payment for the second part just pop up in my statement. Personally I had completely forgottten about it. Recall asking them last year but just didn't complete the search request form.
Their payment system was so erratic, you never know when you woud get paid.

For 2016 renewals got first payment on 2/26.

On the other hand Humana is one of the best paying company.:yes:

I was saying the same but in January I noticed if you press the + button on the previous statements you get the pdf version.

Its like a drop down menu.:yes:

----------

Wrote a client in March 2015 new to medicare. Got the initial payment in 2015.

On January 29, 2016 saw a payment for the second part just pop up in my statement. Personally I had completely forgottten about it. Recall asking them last year but just didn't complete the search request form.
Their payment system was so erratic, you never know when you woud get paid.

For 2016 renewals got first payment on 2/26.

On the other hand Humana is one of the best paying company.:yes:

I must be one of the lucky few. I have never had a problem with Careplus paying me (at least that I know of! lol).

Humana, and UHC seems to be the fastest and most consistent payers. I imagine once the merge with Careplus/Humana is complete, and the bugs are worked out, Careplus's paying system will improve dramatically.

Back