Florida Guaranteed Issue - MAPD plan leaving terminated

frank04

Hello,

Trying to do a Florida Guaranteed Issue Supplement for 2025 and getting medical history questions. I answered Medicare plan leaving area and no longer available for the eligibility reason.

Is there something I am overlooking, or is this not considered Guaranteed Issue/Guaranteed Acceptance in Florida - when MAPD plan is terminated/leaving the area?

Carrier is not much help- they said just have them answer the medical history questions, it will be fine. That doesn't sound like a good idea.

Thanks

Hello,

Trying to do a Florida Guaranteed Issue Supplement for 2025 and getting medical history questions. I answered Medicare plan leaving area and no longer available for the eligibility reason.

Is there something I am overlooking, or is this not considered Guaranteed Issue/Guaranteed Acceptance in Florida - when MAPD plan is terminated/leaving the area?

Carrier is not much help- they said just have them answer the medical history questions, it will be fine. That doesn't sound like a good idea.

Thanks
Skip the medical, and submit supporting documents and you are good to go

Depending on carrier , if you select "GI" and pick the appropriate 'GI" The health questions should be greyed out.

Otherwise as someone else said , just skip all those questions and submit app with supporting Docs.

Won't let me skip and continue. Very bizarre. This is florida blue. Not my favorite to enroll. Poor user experience.

Won't let me skip and continue. Very bizarre. This is florida blue. Not my favorite to enroll. Poor user experience.

There’s your answer right there. Their app process is bottom of the barrel. Can you use Sunfire for their med Supp enrollment? Or maybe the new HealthSherpa

Back