Florida Guaranteed Issue - MAPD plan leaving terminated

frank04

Hello,

Trying to do a Florida Guaranteed Issue Supplement for 2025 and getting medical history questions. I answered Medicare plan leaving area and no longer available for the eligibility reason.

Is there something I am overlooking, or is this not considered Guaranteed Issue/Guaranteed Acceptance in Florida - when MAPD plan is terminated/leaving the area?

Carrier is not much help- they said just have them answer the medical history questions, it will be fine. That doesn't sound like a good idea.

Thanks

Hello,

Trying to do a Florida Guaranteed Issue Supplement for 2025 and getting medical history questions. I answered Medicare plan leaving area and no longer available for the eligibility reason.

Is there something I am overlooking, or is this not considered Guaranteed Issue/Guaranteed Acceptance in Florida - when MAPD plan is terminated/leaving the area?

Carrier is not much help- they said just have them answer the medical history questions, it will be fine. That doesn't sound like a good idea.

Thanks
Skip the medical, and submit supporting documents and you are good to go

Depending on carrier , if you select "GI" and pick the appropriate 'GI" The health questions should be greyed out.

Otherwise as someone else said , just skip all those questions and submit app with supporting Docs.

Back