Florida Licensed Need IMO/FMO or Company

Nov 12, 2016

1. dukehbg

dukehbg New Member

What is best company that helps newer agents (had mine for years and never used) start.. Lead help. MLM or what? Any companys please help me. PM me if you have one or post please..

dukehbg, Nov 12, 2016
  2. Todd King

Todd King IMO/FMO Owner

State:
    Virginia
    It's really going to depend on the market you are trying to target. For instance, we specialize in the senior market. If you're looking to serve the underage market, then we would be a good fit for you.

Do you know the market you want to target?

3. dukehbg

dukehbg New Member

i am open to any that is best for me and all...leads?

dukehbg, Nov 12, 2016
  4. SammyJ

SammyJ Guru

State:
    Maine
    Todd doesn't offer fixed cost leads nor does he provide hands on training. Without that as a new agent who already said he did nothing with his license before you'll never make it. Get 1 of the guys on The fe forum who'll hold your hand and train you that has access to fixed cost leads or your chances of succeeding are slim.

SammyJ, Nov 12, 2016
  5. myinsurebiz

myinsurebiz Guru

State:
    Hawaii
    Contact the Lakeland office of One Life America if Todd can't help you. OLA will provide you with fresh FREE direct mail leads. Tell them Tom Coleman sent ya:

832 South Florida Avenue Suite 2, Lakeland, FL 33801

Phone: 863-680-2886

Locations - One Life America

6. bboman23

bboman23 601-938-7663 - [email protected]

State:
    Mississippi
    Definitely don't contact One Life. They are as bad as they come. I'm not sure if you're a fit for my program, but you're welcome to reach out to me and we can see.

www.finalexpenseservices.com
    [email protected]

bboman23, Nov 13, 2016
  7. dukehbg

dukehbg New Member

Ben I sent you an email

thanks Looking to make a change asap

dukehbg, Nov 13, 2016
  8. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois

But they have an ex-wrestler/movie star VP.:)

Ted DiBiase, Jr.

Vice President of Business Development

As Vice President of Business Development, Ted DiBiase, Jr. is involved with many facets of One Life’s operations. He is responsible for spearheading One Life’s exploration of new markets to enhance value proposition to agents and diversify ongoing growth efforts. Additionally, he is heavily involved in One Life’s Leadership Development and Marketplace Ministry programs. Ted began his career at One Life in 2016. He came to One Life after enjoying a very successful stint in the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) industry for seven years. Ted also starred in a movie (Marine 2) and served as the National Spokesman for the National Guard with WWE. Ted graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Mississippi College where he was a member of both the collegiate Football and Soccer teams.