Florida Life Insurance Approved Then 1 Year Later Denied

jam2787

Seeking to get my Florida Life Insurance I have already been approved. I had to re-apply when enough time passed I changed nothing on the application. I am a felon said so on the original documents they approved me then. Second time around they denied me and not want me to have a hearing to appeal my denial. Nothing ever changed in my application why was I approved the first time and not the second. I did have to submit documents regarding my case on my first application which was approved. The second one they asked for the same documents however a clerk told me not to resubmit documents they will automatically resubmit. Anyone have a similar case where you were approved one time then denied the next even though circumstances remained the same?

Thank you In Advance,

Avery

There is a good chance that any approval (if it came in the last 18 months) was done by computer and no person looked at the application because of remote working during pandemic. Now that actual eyes are looking at the application you are on hold. Whether or not you get approved could hang on what felony you were found guilty of. If it had anything to do with money I doubt you will be approved.

There is a good chance that any approval (if it came in the last 18 months) was done by computer and no person looked at the application because of remote working during pandemic. Now that actual eyes are looking at the application you are on hold. Whether or not you get approved could hang on what felony you were found guilty of. If it had anything to do with money I doubt you will be approved.

It's drug related non financial and non violent crime. When I first applied they did ask me for numerous documents regarding my crime I submitted full transparency it was approved. It could of been reviewed by a computer then human most likely the first time. Thanks for the advice hopefully because it does not involve money hopefully they will approve me....again.

It's drug related non financial and non violent crime. When I first applied they did ask me for numerous documents regarding my crime I submitted full transparency it was approved. It could of been reviewed by a computer then human most likely the first time. Thanks for the advice hopefully because it does not involve money hopefully they will approve me....again.

Did you re-submit the documents along with a Letter of Explanation? Usually, just the letter will suffice for a Non-Resident, Id assume resident is the same.

"I had to re-apply when enough time passed"

This is the part where we need more information. If your policy lapsed or ended and then you re-applied it is like starting a fresh policy and they may have rejected you for a variety of reasons including older age. If you re-applied while the policy was still in effect, and if you were allowed to do that, there is no reason why they should have canceled you.

This is the part where we need more information. If your policy lapsed or ended and then you re-applied it is like starting a fresh policy and they may have rejected you for a variety of reasons including older age. If you re-applied while the policy was still in effect, and if you were allowed to do that, there is no reason why they should have canceled you.
They're talking about their license, not a policy.

Did you re-submit the documents along with a Letter of Explanation? Usually, just the letter will suffice for a Non-Resident, Id assume resident is the same.

I'm thinking of waiting some more time then re applying again this time sending in docs manually like I did the first time.

I had to re apply because of the amount of time that has gone by.

Back