Florida Question Mayo related

Packerland

Guru
One of my agents has a client that has a primary residence in Florida and has a Humana PPO that is being discontinued for 2025. They are grandfathered into the Executive program at Mayo. Does anyone know any details about the Mayo Executive program? We know for 2025 that Humana is not in network for Mayo. Do you know of any plans in Florida that Mayo accepts. I do know Mayo locations in Wisconsin and Rochester MN are in network for the UHC/HMO plan but Mayo in AZ and Fl are not in network.

One of my agents has a client that has a primary residence in Florida and has a Humana PPO that is being discontinued for 2025. They are grandfathered into the Executive program at Mayo. Does anyone know any details about the Mayo Executive program? We know for 2025 that Humana is not in network for Mayo. Do you know of any plans in Florida that Mayo accepts. I do know Mayo locations in Wisconsin and Rochester MN are in network for the UHC/HMO plan but Mayo in AZ and Fl are not in network.
If the plan is being discontinued, have you considered a GI medsupp?

Thanks that is the first thing I suggested. She wants an MAPD
at one time Mayo in Jax accept UHC PPO as OON, not sure if thats still the case. I think it may have changed recently.

Maybe she would be ok with driving father away to Shands or Moffit?

If not, maybe suggest a lower premium like a Plan L, and then cross-sell a DVH plan?

Back