FMO's or IMO's that provide leads

Sheila Spears

Expert
I am wanting to get started back full time in selling Final Expense Life Insurance to 55 years old and up. I would also be interested in learning to sell Mortgage Protection. I don't have a lot of money upfront to buy leads. I wanted to know if anyone knows of a reputable FMO or IMO that has a program where they provide free quality leads or help in upfront financing of leads for an agent even if the commissions are lower. I have done some Final Expense Seminars at Senior hud facilities but that requires extensive traveling which I don't want to travel that much and it is not something I can make a full time living doing. I would like an FMO or IMO that trains in Face to Face or Remote selling also where I can do either or both. Please help.

I am wanting to get started back full time in selling Final Expense Life Insurance to 55 years old and up. I would also be interested in learning to sell Mortgage Protection. I don't have a lot of money upfront to buy leads. I wanted to know if anyone knows of a reputable FMO or IMO that has a program where they provide free quality leads or help in upfront financing of leads for an agent even if the commissions are lower. I have done some Final Expense Seminars at Senior hud facilities but that requires extensive traveling which I don't want to travel that much and it is not something I can make a full time living doing. I would like an FMO or IMO that trains in Face to Face or Remote selling also where I can do either or both. Please help.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ben-boman-19b00b142

I responded to you in your other post.
Not sure what your definitions are when you say you don't have " a lot of money up front.", and seminars "require extensive travel."
You say you are willing to do Face to Face, but I cannot imagine that requiring less traveling than the leads produced from your seminars.
If you don't have any money, but are productive in getting leads from those seminars, it only makes sense to go to where those leads send you. After you make sales from those leads, you will have money to possibly do things differently.

How many leads do you typically get from a seminar and what’s the closing rate on those?

The leads vary a lot according to the apartment complex size and how many attended the Seminars. But for my last few Seminars the leads were less than usual. All I can say is that over the years when i was doing a lot of SeminarsI have written a lot of business. Last year when I made a trip and did 2 seminars I ended up making about $5000 upfront. But I have only been doing Seminars very part time especially the last year and a half. But for nearly 2 years after Covid hit, I could not do the Seminars because all of these hud apartments stopped doing all group gatherings. They are definitely worth it though. And the Seminars only cost me about $50 to $70 to hold excluding the gas expenses.

I can help you if you want leads provided. Let's set up a call and see if you have interest.

I wanted to know if anyone knows of a reputable FMO or IMO that has a program where they provide free quality leads or help in upfront financing of leads for an agent even if the commissions are lower.
Check out Joe Ciaccio at CiaccioCrew.com. He's got the free leads plus all the rest. He's in Tampa. He also trains, etc.

Hey Sheila we finance leads for our full time agents. We have TV leads, DM, FB, online request a quote, even telemarketing leads made by American callers. Call me if you wish.

Back