IMO/FMO’s that provide free leads

paperchaser

Hi. Does anyone know if there are any IMO/FMO’s out there that provide free leads at a reduced commission, but still fair, or free live transfers for telesales no door to door or zoom?

I already tried to get on with your team. I passed the personality test and had an interview with one of your associates but didn’t get emailed back. I’m trying to transition from being a caregiver to insurance full time due to health issues no longer allowing me to work a physical job, but I still want to help people is why I chose to do insurance. I heard great things about your company that is why I tried getting on back around Halloween time but had no luck.

I see - main problem probably was part-time as we only accept full-timers to the free lead program.

You may want to check out Dana Nesen at Lincoln Heritage, or Justin Vom Eigen with Senior Life Services. Both are on YouTube and both have free lead programs.

No it wasn't that. I want to do full time. Im a caregiver trying to transition to full time selling insurance. Isn't Lincoln Heritage captive?

Hi. Does anyone know if there are any IMO/FMO’s out there that provide free leads at a reduced commission, but still fair, or free live transfers for telesales no door to door or zoom?
Check with Joe Ciaccio. He's in Tampa. He has a free lead program. FE and MS.

I also believe with DIG - David's company, you must have experience with telesales along with FT to enroll in the Free Leads program, correct?

Stephen Rosario is starting an IMO that provides free live transfers at a reduced commission.

I also believe with DIG - David's company, you must have experience with telesales along with FT to enroll in the Free Leads program, correct?
Not exactly.

To participate in our telesales free lead program, you need to have proof of outside sales experience, telesales or face-to-face. The experience can be within the insurance industry or outside of it.

Back