Foresters: Final Expense

Jason can you send me an email on a Foresters contract?

Thanks,

Greg
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jason,

Can you email me info on a Foresters contract?

Thanks,
Greg

"Forester contracts gets much higher than 120. If you want, I can make you an offer based off of your production. Give me your external contact and I'll send you the REAL grid."

THATGUY how can I get in touch with you discuss production and contracts with you?

Sorry about the post above just learning to use this site!

ThatGuy I would really like to talk with you about your contracts!
Jason,

Can you send me an email on your Foresters contract?

Thanks,

Greg

Last edited:
Foresters actually holds up quite well. It is in the top 3 or so of Final Expense companies. Fraternals are not bad companies either. Do your research!

Equita does offer broker contracts with Foresters. We are not adding them to the lead program group of companies. From what they have told me the rates are comparable to Americo. And Americo has much easier underwriting so we would not be gaining anything by adding them to the portfolio of the companies we use for the lead program. The rates are higher than RNA & AmAm.

If by AmAm you speak of American Amicable, you are way off. Foresters PlanRight FE is MUCH less than American Amicable.

In fact, I don't know why anyone would sell American Amicable, Their level rates are insanely high.

If by AmAm you speak of American Amicable, you are way off. Foresters PlanRight FE is MUCH less than American Amicable.

In fact, I don't know why anyone would sell American Amicable, Their level rates are insanely high.

One is a policy and the other is a certificate.

I would think that a certifcate with no reserves would be cheaper than an insurance policy with reserves.

But I guess it is all about price and what they can afford.

Actually, the Am Am smoker rates are right there with Foresters. Foresters is also tightening up on their underwriting. And of course the PHI with Foresters is about as lengthy as they get.

Don't get me wrong, I like Foresters, but to dismiss American Amicable all together isn't giving it's due diligence.

their smoker rates may be equal, but there is a HUGE difference on everyone else (20-25% higher with Amicable).

Who cares what their policy/certificate is called? They may not be state insured but I'll bet they aren't going under any time soon. Plus they have member benefits with Foresters.

Even if the client paid the same, why sell AM/AM aside from the cert/policy debate? Are their renewals better? I doubt their FYC is because I'm sure they don't pay 120 first year.
Actually, the Am Am smoker rates are right there with Foresters. Foresters is also tightening up on their underwriting. And of course the PHI with Foresters is about as lengthy as they get.

Don't get me wrong, I like Foresters, but to dismiss American Amicable all together isn't giving it's due diligence.

If you are talking about their underwriting on the Planright (and FE is what we're discussing)their UW has not changed at all. Not sure what you're referring to there.

I agree the phone interview is way too long and lots of dumb questions at the beginning. :SLEEP:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back