Foresters: Final Expense

You wrote that with such conviction? I am sorry you were hoodwinked and deceived. Get a release from your upline and I will see that you get one of those 120 IMO contracts you speak of.

You could also blow the whistle on who mislead you?

Travis,

You did not answer the question, or issue an apology.

Is the 120 FE contract not in fact an IMO1 contract?

Travis,

Let me do the honor since I was also on that band wagon. The answer, after looking at my contract is "Yes," the 120 is an IMO contract. I will issue the apology on my behalf that I insinuated that the 120 was not an IMO contract. That being said, I do know many people with higher than the 120 contract that have not done nearly the production required to obtain those contracts!

You guys are hilarious. Given, I have not written much with Forestors FE, but the few I have written have issued with no problem. In my area, they are very competitive premium wise. Oxford will beat them by about 8 or 9 dollars per mo.

Let me do the honor since I was also on that band wagon. The answer, after looking at my contract is "Yes," the 120 is an IMO contract. I will issue the apology on my behalf that I insinuated that the 120 was not an IMO contract. That being said, I do know many people with higher than the 120 contract that have not done nearly the production required to obtain those contracts!

I accept and acknowledge that there has been a saturation of high contracts that have been given; regardless if they were warranted.

Now on to bigger and better things. Hope you have a good evening.

ah yes, the new Forester product.

I am familiar with this product as well as the management at Forester. We've...... talked.

I believe Forester will stick around with this FE product, and will make improvements on it to match the needs of the public. There will be some growing pains, as with all new products, but it is my belief that Foresters will "stick it out," and continue with this product.

To comment on the 6 month charge back period, I do not believe that is the case anymore. I will not say unequivocally that this is the case, but I will verify this with management and report back. It is my understanding that an agent on as-earned product has earned his or her commission at the time of payment. I believe the 6 month charge back is out dated information.

Travis,

Not sure what I have to apologize for? I essentially said that 120 contracts are being given to anyone who ask for one. And that is the truth.

This is great marketing on Foresters part (example. IMO1, IMO 2, ect.) Agents get so excited over a title. They can tell all there family that they scored a "IMO Contract" and yet they are still several layers down from the top guy. This is like the "fast food model" of employment. When you go into a fast food place everybody working has "Manager" or "Asst. Manger" on their name badge. Weather your scrubbing the toilets or counting the money you are in management. Whatever keeps people showing up for work... or in this case pushes your product...

The following is from a previous post that got shuffled in the order... Sorry for the repost,

Wow, this time stamp issue has got this thread messed up? All I can say for certain is there are a lot of agents that have 120 with Foresters. And may I add agents that have no production proof are getting this contract. This is a deal killer for me and the biggest reason I really have not examined the product further. Companies that pass out big contracts to anyone is a red flag for me. For me I think things may change often in the way they do business, and I don't like change.

I always look for a company with commission integrity. If I bust my but and put 50K, 75K, 100K with your company I feel I deserve a higher commission than the Med Sup guy that writes 5 app's a year. I have heard agents use the phrase... "Whoring there self out" when describing this practice... Just my thoughts and opinions...

Not sure what I have to apologize for? I essentially said that 120 contracts are being given to anyone who ask for one. And that is the truth.

This is what you wrote:

"You wrote that with such conviction? I am sorry you were hoodwinked and deceived. Get a release from your upline and I will see that you get one of those 120 IMO contracts you speak of."

You could also blow the whistle on who mislead you?"

Still no apology? You stated that the 120 FE level is not an IMO1 contract; while in fact it is.

You even went as far as to say that the gentleman that is speaking was "hoodwinked" and "deceived." That would leave one to believe that they were LIED too.

If you still feel as though an apology is not in order, for the individual that you have tried to rake across the coals; then possibly a rephrasing of words would suffice.

It takes an IMO contract to get 120% on the foresters FE product. Are you saying that everyone can get the IMO contract? I'd love to know your source for IMO contracts given to everyone....

Semantics... I beleive her point was that you have to be an IMO (In the traditional meaning) to receive this contract. Meaning you must have some type of production requirements. I wanted her to understand that 120 contracts are being given to agents that have no prior production. And if she was told that she did not qualify for that contract because it was an IMO contract... Well she was mislead. From what I have seen she could have got a 120 from many diffrent marketers. There is a definite diffrence on what the entire industry deems an IMO contract than what Foresters slings around.

Maybe she could come on and say what she was told, and why she did not get the 120? I am just looking out for the agent, not the Marketer.

Back