Forums Member Releases New Book on Selling Final Expense

I've gotten my book. Haven't really started reading it yet. I did read the introduction and I love the line: "My personal goal in my life as a salesperson, trainer, and agency is to eliminate bullshit and to speak the truth."

Haha...keep on eliminating that bullshit Dave.:laugh:

Thanks guys and thanks Goillini. I appreciate your support.

My book showed up today and I just finished a quick spot read. A great book. Every agent should give it a read because there are many jewels in it. I like how he explained term, modified, and whole life. Selling term he showed why a policy conversion options are a important consideration.

He also made the explanation of whole life very simple. A great book. Everyone should get it. It should be required reading for every newly licensed agent. There's something in there for everyone.

A quick update. I have surpassed the $1000 royalty mark on book sales, and am looking forward to writing a check greater than $1000 to Mark within the next 2 to 3 weeks.

Thanks to all of you who've made it possible.

A quick update. I have surpassed the $1000 royalty mark on book sales, and am looking forward to writing a check greater than $1000 to Mark within the next 2 to 3 weeks.

Thanks to all of you who've made it possible.

Nice going Dave! Maybe you'll make the Best Sellers List.:yes:

A quick update. I have surpassed the $1000 royalty mark on book sales, and am looking forward to writing a check greater than $1000 to Mark within the next 2 to 3 weeks. Thanks to all of you who've made it possible.

You need to shop it for a movie deal now!

Back