Free 2 Week Trial of Leads (Auto and Home)

overdrive

Hi guys. Forgive me if I shouldn't be posting this here but I assume it was ok as it's a lucrative deal I believe people would benefit from if they're snooping this area for/to discuss leads.

I joined this forum a while ago as I was thinking of starting my own telesales team and was interested in homeowner leads. I was still working in internet marketing at the time but as my income is very passive, I was looking for another venture as I also have experience in managing large sales teams.

Anyhow, it didn't work out so I'm still doing what I do; generating leads online (through AdWords and Facebook mainly) and as I've had a solid performing campaign for a while now, generating insurance leads (auto and home) I thought I'd come back here and see if they'd be of interest to anyone?

Yes, we all want to make damn sure as we can that the leads that we pay for will give favourable returns so I'd be happy to send some over to people for free for a few weeks first before paying a penny for them.

Anyone interested in being sent some over?

Not sure how to edit my post but just to add these will be exclusive leads and will be extremely cost efficient.

I'll send them over for 2 weeks absolutely free to prove quality with no obligation to pay for anything after.

PM if interested and thanks for responses so far.

Sorry, I'm rarely active here. Responding to all PM's now if I haven't already.

Feel free to keep reaching out. I have a new service where you only pay for results.

Back