FU&%K Forresters!!!!

Here's something else that'll make you mad, 105% on FE is terrible!!! You should be at 120%.

If you don't make mistakes, you won't have to go back to get a signature.:)

That isn't always true. I had an application held because they couldn't read the bottom of the fax which contains the State code. That was delay of several days because it takes them at least a day or two to update the tracking.

I ordered applications and they sent me New York paperwork when I needed Georgia. That was a rewrite for wrong application.

I like Foresters, but they are slow to answer the phone, slow to update certificate details and they're picky plus Foresters and American Amicable are the worst at letting you move hierarchies. Even if you find a better contract, if you've moved your number before, it might take an act of Congress to move you.

FYI- a 90% contract isn't terrible if you're getting a lot of help, leads or perks from your IMO. I'm at 125% but I get very little help from my IMO and at that level I expect none.

That isn't always true. I had an application held because they couldn't read the bottom of the fax which contains the State code. That was delay of several days because it takes them at least a day or two to update the tracking.

I ordered applications and they sent me New York paperwork when I needed Georgia. That was a rewrite for wrong application.

I like Foresters, but they are slow to answer the phone, slow to update certificate details and they're picky plus Foresters and American Amicable are the worst at letting you move hierarchies. Even if you find a better contract, if you've moved your number before, it might take an act of Congress to move you.

FYI- a 90% contract isn't terrible if you're getting a lot of help, leads or perks from your IMO. I'm at 125% but I get very little help from my IMO and at that level I expect none.
He said that he gets 105% for FE, and he didn't mention anything about leads.

He also mentioned having to go back and get signatures. I'm pretty sure that if you have to go back and get sisnatures....it's because you forgot to have them sign a sinature page.

I've had companies send me the wrong state apps as recently as last week. Before Genworth bought American Continental, they had to try 3 times before they sent me the Med Supp apps for my state.

I don't want to be contacted by the FMO's after contracting is done, and I often ignore their calls. Some of them never stop marketing.

Hello,

I am quite new to insurance and saw "105%FE Term 90%" in this thread. What does that mean? What does the FE stand for? Thank you!

Hello,

I am quite new to insurance and saw "105%FE Term 90%" in this thread. What does that mean? What does the FE stand for? Thank you!
It means that he's getting paid 105% First Year Commission(FYC) on Final Expense insurance and 90% FYC on Term insurance.

FE = Final Expense.

It all depends on what the agent needs... some agents need nothing from their IMO if that's the case then they deserve a high contract.

some agents need lots of training from a 25K producer, some agents want a fixed lead cost, some agents want 15 dollar DM leads, some agents want help building their agencies.

anyone reading some of the back and forth on here that is new to the industry make sure when you are out their looking for a home (IMO) that you find one that will give you want you need, some of the guys on here have been doing this a long time and some forget how hard it was before they mastered their trade.

that's why i always smile when an agent calls me and says whats the highest i can get... my answer is always the same "depends on what you need from my list of services"

a good analogy would be why a carrier can't have the lowest rates and the highest comp and the best UW in the industry... it just doesn't work.

for anyone that is new make sure you find someone who will vest you day one! ONLY get paid by the carriers. Make sure if you do take a lower contract for more services there is still upside for you to grow with production, and follow your gut when you are talking to that "marketer"

I always laugh when people call me a marketer... i consider myself someone who shows people how to make more money than they are currently making... but call me whatever you want gents i got thick skin..

I always laugh when people call me a marketer... i consider myself someone who shows people how to make more money than they are currently making... but call me whatever you want gents i got thick skin..
You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

You're a MARKETER!!! :twitchy:

[QUONot necessarily TE="goillini52, post: 1257026, member: 46773"]He said that he gets 105% for FE, and he didn't mention anything about leads.

He also mentioned having to go back and get signatures. I'm pretty sure that if you have to go back and get sisnatures....it's because you forgot to have them sign a sinature page.

[/QUOTE]
Not necessarily.. Could be you made some other mistake that requires an amendment, such as checking the wrong bog on the gender question (I recently did that one).

Back