FU&%K Forresters!!!!

Steve20

Expert
I freaking hate this company!!!! I tried to stick with this company, mainly because I have a good contract(105%FE Term 90%), but I've had it! Once underwriting finally gets done they'll have 5 conditions. Once you turn it in, it takes a min of 48hrs to get something back. Try and call them, it'll take you 45-60 to get through to a live person. I'm completely sick of there shit!!! On two separate clients I had to go back and get signatures. Complete and total bullshit! I tried to stick with them, because they have FE products and Term, which I like the fact of a one stop shop, but I am exhausted with their shit. I am a bomb as producer, any offering good contracts?

I freaking hate this company!!!! I tried to stick with this company, mainly because I have a good contract(105%FE Term 90%), but I've had it! Once underwriting finally gets done they'll have 5 conditions. Once you turn it in, it takes a min of 48hrs to get something back. Try and call them, it'll take you 45-60 to get through to a live person. I'm completely sick of there shit!!! On two separate clients I had to go back and get signatures. Complete and total bullshit! I tried to stick with them, because they have FE products and Term, which I like the fact of a one stop shop, but I am exhausted with their shit. I am a bomb as producer, any offering good contracts?

Hate to tell ya - that isn't a "good contract" - actually kinda sucks . . .

Here's something else that'll make you mad, 105% on FE is terrible!!! You should be at 120%.

If you don't make mistakes, you won't have to go back to get a signature.:)

Whelp, my contract is good compared to some others I've seen out there. Like Equis giving people 60%. I'm fine with it. Just hate the company. For the remark about mistakes, not the case! I went over it with the sales team befor I turned it in. They had two different underwriters on the file. One came and added another condition before it was about to be issued.

Back