Future of Individual Health for Brokers

Okay, just the low hanging fruit, figure an hour to fill out the application. At best, I can make $25 an hour, a good, productive 8 hour day, $200.

It can take an hour for a family app now, but when it goes GI in 2014 (if there are no changes before then) the app might consist of little more than census data. I don't know if that will happen but if so, you could bang out quite a few per hour.

Last edited:
First, HAHAHAHA.

We're moving to this model and agents certainly won't be involved.

Rick

Rick, you're more dialed into this than most on this thing, and I don't argue that Fidel Obamma wants the govt. to run everything, but let's say for a moment that all ins.companies are gone because we have no "pre existing," which they would be. How would we pay for coverage and please don't say by a mandate.

Rick, you're more dialed into this than most on this thing, and I don't argue that Fidel Obamma wants the govt. to run everything, but let's say for a moment that all ins.companies are gone because we have no "pre existing," which they would be. How would we pay for coverage and please don't say by a mandate.

When insurance companies are forced out of business (which is exactly what Obamacrap is designed to do), we'd all be something like Medicare. Mandatory because the half of the country paying taxes will pay for it.

We're so fuc*ed.

Rick

You know its sad to see this forum turn into such a pit of doom. Doesn't anyone have anything good to say on here. Life is not about what happens to you, but how you respond to it.

The health insurance industry, at least in GA, has been predominately ran by middle to older white haired good ole boys. These people, and society in general, does not like change. Even more, they don't know how to react to change. And so they sit behind their computers and complain in public forums from one to another on how bad this industry is going to be.

Meanwhile, the new brokers and agents are stealing your business! Everyday I see clients walk into my office because their past insurance agent quit or changed professions. So thanks for sitting behind your computers instead of getting on the phones!

I was born into this industry and so were my children. Insurance is the toughest sale you'll ever make! Only 10% of the people who start finish. But once you achieve that PASSIVE RESIDUAL INCOME, boy life is sweet. Knowing when you wake up Jan. 1 of the new year you have 6 figure trails coming in....

And who really knows what the future of HCR will turn into. It could change in 2012 and beyond. But for people on here to cry and complain and say "We are f**cked" because of Obamacare -- You need to man up! Stand up! And change with change! If your not constantly getting better everyday then your getting worse. And it doesn't help for you to pollute this forum with your negative attitudes.

Enough Said.

Back