Future of Small Group Benefit Brokers/Advisors

Universal healthcare works in almost all of the civilized world; the propaganda spread by the insurance industry and the AMA has been very effective in this country. What we have now is unsustainable unless you are among the wealthy. There is a huge number of sick folks that have to go without treatment every day because they can’t afford it and that is unconscionable in what is supposed to be the greatest country on earth.

A steady diet of......
  • Universal coverage
  • No new taxes on the middle class
  • Annual premium savings of $2,500
  • No increase in the deficit
  • You can keep your plan if you like it

That is some kind of mind blowing combination. Surprised you didn't OD

Universal healthcare works in almost all of the civilized world; the propaganda spread by the insurance industry and the AMA

Put the crack pipe down.

You probably bought into this fairy tale.

Universal healthcare works in almost all of the civilized world; the propaganda spread by the insurance industry and the AMA has been very effective in this country. What we have now is unsustainable unless you are among the wealthy. There is a huge number of sick folks that have to go without treatment every day because they can’t afford it and that is unconscionable in what is supposed to be the greatest country on earth.

Roughly 32 or so countries offer a form of universal coverage. There are 194 or so total countries. Are these 160 or so countries uncivilized?

Many of them are third world countries. I guess I should have defined civilized and by that I mean North America and Western Europe.

Most, if not all of these universal healthcare countries have a tax burden of 50-90% higher than the US. While it does work well in Germany, most of the other countries have significant problems with it.

How would you propose the US implement and fund universal coverage?

Those countries are the happiest on earth, they do have higher tax rates but get so much more for it than we do and their healthcare system works very well. I’ve said for 10+ years that Medicare for all is our only real solution to our current and future healthcare crisis. And, can you imagine the supplement opportunities for an agent!!!!!!!!

Back