Generating Your Own Leads with SEO

proadvisors

Guru
100+ Post Club
**Generating....evidently I type too fast to spell correctly sometimes.

If anyone would be interested and you have a website
I can SEO your site for long tail keywords. I will also
show you how 2 capture all the people who come to your
site and create a great follow up system.

How much better would your business be if you were
at the top of the google search results for your
services?

**Generating....evidently I type too fast to spell correctly sometimes.

If anyone would be interested and you have a website
I can SEO your site for long tail keywords. I will also
show you how 2 capture all the people who come to your
site and create a great follow up system.

How much better would your business be if you were
at the top of the google search results for your
services?

hahahahaha......ok.....

pm me we can talk but I can get you to the # 1 result in probably 2-3 months so long as the keyword has under 10,000 searches per month.

My old website was #1 for a term that got 201,000 per month in about 6 months. I sold the site for 20k after I made
about 2,000 a month of passive income from it for a year.

What was that site and can you post four clients and their websites that you helped reach the top. You know how it is...Results speak.

And just curious...why is your current site not ranked for any key terms?

WebNanny was not used in this post
WebSkeptic was used in this post

Actually rebuilding my site now.

Will post some results of previous site.

I can understand that. Results do speak!

I have 4 sites I am about to Seo for

different terms as well over the next few

months so I can use them to find seo clients.

By the way my old site was www.haloreachtips.com

Google halo reach tips it is still 1st page of google.

It was #1-3 when I owned it.

it was a video game site. It's still up but I sold it.

I will be targeting

401 k rollover as my 1st keyword, life insurance quotes
as the second, financial planning as the 3rd and
no medical exam life insurance as the 4th.

Building sites for all 4 keywords now.

Last edited:
show us an insurance site

and i dont believe a word coming out of ur mouth, i personally know a MILLIONAIRE who became a MILLIONAIRE from doing seo on his own insurance websites and he wouldnt take any clients on for any amount of money.

i GIVE AWAY A LOT OF GOLD IN MY POST HERE JUST so you can feel comfortable I know what I am talking about....

That's correct its #10 but I sold it almost a year ago so I could care less about that. When you stop backlinking your google rank will DROP. When I stopped owning the site the profits dropped as well. The new owner called me and wanted me to help him run the site. I told him that's your
job now. I saw the game trending down and sold. Buy low
sell high.

To the other guy "money" I can't recall the rest of your name as I type but...you don't have to believe me. I offer money back if I can't get results. I am willing to bet I know more about seo than 99.99999999999% of people on here.

I haven't started to SEO my own insurance sites.
I was waiting until I got some more states to sell in.

I now have non-resident in 28 states. I saw no point in doing seo unless I could drive 5,000 plus visitors a month. I am trying to get all 50 states. I will have 38 in about a month.
Thus I am starting now....

I haven't officially started since I am rebuilding all my sites around the keywords I am targeting. I need the right domain since I am targeting VERY COMPETITIVE niches.

Since it is important to have your targeted keyword in your domain. You also want your keywords in your title tags.
Domain age is also important. So I am actually in negoations with a few domain owners to buy their domains to get the domain age working for me.

I probably should have waited to post this until after I ranked up the 4 sites I mentioned. I am however willing to
take on seo clients now for less than I will be then.

Google values backlinks from high pr sites and web 2.0 sites
with your anchor text in the link. Web 2.0 being squidoo etc...SEO is not rocket science.

It's just a lot of work. Not only that but you have to know at what pace to get backlinks because if you get too many too fast your site may get sandboxed. Not only this but backlinks from authority sites such as article sites rank higher.

There are some tricks that allow you to prevent being sandboxed while still creating a ton of backlinks. I am however not here to give away the cow just some milk.

I sold the site around April. If you want to see what the traffic was when I owned it go www.compete.com and look @ a graph for the last year. Those numbers are MUCH lower than what my hostgator AND google analytics show but you will see the trend.

I wont get in a pissing contest on the internet with you about what you can or can not rank, u just have to understand the point of view of if you can rank an insurance site, why not keep the leads or revenue for yourself instead of charging ins agents to rank their sites and earning pennies in comparison.

if you are legit u have my humble apology.

but i dont trust u coming out of thin air, with these seo services posts.

Back