sshafran

Guru
1000 Post Club
NC
Is this "Generic" enough to be "generic"? :idea:

Normal top of the card lead copy.... followed by middle of the card with:

We are proud to offer rates as low as:
Male Female
Plan F - $(insert lowest F) Plan F - $(insert lowest F)
Plan G - $(insert lowest G) Plan G - $(insert lowest G)
Plan N - $(insert lowest N) Plan N - $(insert lowest N)

In addition, we can also provide information on Medicare Advantage plan options as low as $0 per month (in addition to part B premium).

Return card today copy...

Normal disclaimers re not with Govt or Medicare....

i.e., no company names - rates from lowest inserted above for supps - no specific MAPD benefits - since there are several $0 MAPD's seems like we'd still be OK.

Your thoughts?

Is this "Generic" enough to be "generic"? :idea:

Normal top of the card lead copy.... followed by middle of the card with:

We are proud to offer rates as low as:
Male Female
Plan F - $(insert lowest F) Plan F - $(insert lowest F)
Plan G - $(insert lowest G) Plan G - $(insert lowest G)
Plan N - $(insert lowest N) Plan N - $(insert lowest N)

In addition, we can also provide information on Medicare Advantage plan options as low as $0 per month (in addition to part B premium).

Return card today copy...

Normal disclaimers re not with Govt or Medicare....

i.e., no company names - rates from lowest inserted above for supps - no specific MAPD benefits - since there are several $0 MAPD's seems like we'd still be OK.

Your thoughts?

If you quote a premium in OH you will be in violation with the State, without a company disclosure and form number.....

Also, if you quote a premium, you would probably violate every company you represent, in regards to their advertising guidelines....

Don't get me started on the MA/CMS rules that would be violated.....

If you quote a premium in OH you will be in violation with the State, without a company disclosure and form number.....

Also, if you quote a premium, you would probably violate every company you represent, in regards to their advertising guidelines....

Don't get me started on the MA/CMS rules that would be violated.....

Thanks. Appreciate it.

So consumers may not like vague advertising... but it's really the only way as a broker unless we send a carrier piece.

I think I'll stick with the ultra generic stuff.

Back