Genuine Discussion on MA Regulations

My FE leads are tied to my FE IMO and my Medicare is with another IMO so I am not that comfortable using the leads they subsidize to make sales that they are not a part of :)

I was just curious as to how agents that focus specifically on MA actually marketed to that sector.

Responses so far appear to indicate a mish mash of anything goes and there doesn't seem to be a structured method like there is for FE.

My FE leads are tied to my FE IMO and my Medicare is with another IMO so I am not that comfortable using the leads they subsidize to make sales that they are not a part of :)

I was just curious as to how agents that focus specifically on MA actually marketed to that sector.

Responses so far appear to indicate a mish mash of anything goes and there doesn't seem to be a structured method like there is for FE.
What part are you not comfortable with helping people with their medicare or walking past biz?

What part are you not comfortable with helping people with their medicare or walking past biz?

My FE IMO subsidizes my FE leads (I get fixed cost but they cost more than that to generate)

So in this case, all I am comfortable in selling is the products that I actually have with them.

Would be different if I was buying from a lead vendor etc.

My FE IMO subsidizes my FE leads (I get fixed cost but they cost more than that to generate)

So in this case, all I am comfortable in selling is the products that I actually have with them.

Then get your MA with them, your walking past biz every day

They subsidize your FE leads. Then, of course, it is correct to first right them on the FE. Just guessing but are you paying the Lion's share of the cost for the FE lead? They are your clients, assuming, once the FE is done sell them, their friends and family whatever they need.

More curious as to how agents that specialize in Medicare get their customers rather than cross selling from FE:

"I was just curious as to how agents that focus specifically on MA actually marketed to that sector.

Responses so far appear to indicate a mish mash of anything goes and there doesn't seem to be a structured method like there is for FE".

If they don’t do Medicare, they won’t care what else you do with that lead. If they do, then move your Medicare contracts over to them like @hockeyday suggested. And I also agree with @WinoBlues that once you’ve converted the lead, they don’t belong to your IMO. They’re 100% your clients from then on.

More curious as to how agents that specialize in Medicare get their customers rather than cross selling from FE:

"I was just curious as to how agents that focus specifically on MA actually marketed to that sector.

Responses so far appear to indicate a mish mash of anything goes and there doesn't seem to be a structured method like there is for FE".
MA is a big group, you want to work with t65's, LIS,duals, chronic health problems, I really don't see a mish mash, its dm or go hang out at the food bank

MA is a big group, you want to work with t65's, LIS,duals, chronic health problems, I really don't see a mish mash, its dm or go hang out at the food bank

T65's seem pretty straightforward. Pound them until they say no lol.

How is an agent getting data to market via DM to the other sectors that you mention.

In regards to these is the mailing method "this category of folks probably have an issue that would qualify for SEP etc etc" or can it be more targeted?

T65's seem pretty straightforward. Pound them until they say no lol.

How is an agent getting data to market via DM to the other sectors that you mention.

In regards to these is the mailing method "this category of folks probably have an issue that would qualify for SEP etc etc" or can it be more targeted?
You need training, I would suggest Peter walker at effs, good dude, straight shooter, there were others on here that were cross selling MA, but they have moved on to cross selling aunnitys,

Back