Genworth Wants Your $101,000 Life Cases

Oh. Yes, that would be nice.

5 years from now they will ALL be that way. It just takes a while.

In the meantime you CAN convert any paper forms you frequently use to iPad paperless apps very easily. I do a lot of my FE applications on the iPad. The Ohio Nat quoting software doesn't work on the iPad though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRANSAMERICA new Ipad ap:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Go mobile with Transamerica today, LifeSales lets you:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View LifeSales Demo Video [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Calculate the amount of protection clients need with the Income Protection Option tool[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Generate a TransTerm® quote[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Review, compare, and email previous quotes

[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Browse our library of sales material including flyers, brochures, product guides, presentations and video[/FONT]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you convert the forms with Roboform?

I understand Genworth's thought process behind this but being on the case management side of things I can also understand the frustration with Examone. I would suggest taking a look at Banner, they will usually be within cents of Genworth. Genworth's niche is preferred best to table 2. If you have anything beyond that Banner will likely beat them because they rate from standard plus for most impairments. For those that like the electronic app, Banners process is very nice. They do the phone interview in house and give you the choice of 4 paramedical vendors when you submit the application. Since everything is done in house we don't run into the disconnect that always seems to happen between Genworth and Examone.

Most of understand it as well, but alot of people don't want to give banking information over the phone, or their SSN...Also, if you are at their house, or place of business, you have to make sure they have internet access, so you can do it over the computer...This may be a problem for some people...

and give you the choice of 4 paramedical vendors when you submit the application
Just an FYI for those who want to keep control over choosing their own examiner/exam company; many carriers automate the paperless app process to include ordering the exam with the vendor they prefer.
As was already noted in the Genworth example and their connection with ExamOne, this isn't frequently in your best interests as much as it's in the interests of their bottom line; using the cheapest vendor they can find.
Personally I couldn't care less about getting Genworth work. With what they pay for exams, you guys aren't the only ones they're screwing. I just don't like seeing independent examiners and exam companies excluded just because they're not part of the machine. I also don't like the dishonesty perpetuated by keeping agents in the dark about their options.
Rant over. Thanks

Back