Get Paid To Generate LEADS!

jmatos

Guru
100+ Post Club
Arkansas
If I told you that you could get paid 15.00 - 30.00 for every lead that you generate, would you be interested in listening to me? Before you say this is spam, it is not. I have nothing to sell. I only share a concept for FREE to anyone that is willing to do the work. This is what I find in so many areas of the insurance industry. Many people are not willing to work. I received 20 leads last week that I didnt have to purchase. I scheduled 6 appointments, and closed three sales. In reality I was paid $25.71 for every lead I generated. You can do the same.

Why don't you tell us the details?

It is real simple....COLD CALLING. Door knocking, and cold canvassing. I started a thread on here the other day about door to door surveys which I have started doing. I dont mean to resurrect an old thread. However, the surveys work for me, but many other methods will work while cold canvassing if sales people will just do it!!!! Instead of paying 25.00 a lead and then fussing because you wasted your money on a bad lead. Get paid to generate your own. Pay yourself!

I think too many people are getting into this great business looking for a easy road. Looking for quality leads to be handed to them. This business is about hard work. If you work hard today, and continue to work hard everyday, your reward will come, and many on this forum has seen it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yeah, if it's not spam and you're not selling anything why don't you share the details with us?

We were posting at the same time. I just shared the details. They are plain and clear. No pitch. Nothing to sell. Just a proven concept.

Last edited:
Let me see if I understand completely.

If I generate leads myself I don't have pay others to do that.

So if I mow my own lawn, I won't have to pay a gardener. And if I watch my neighbor's TV through the window I won't have to pay for cable (or electricity).

I just saved money by not spending more in the future. Let me call Congress so they can pass a bill doing the same thing.

(Okay, sorry for the post. It's Sunday and I missed church).

Rick

If it is such a given, then why are so many agents not doing it?

Because other people have the time and sense to find a good lead source and spend their time actually selling insurance.

It's not a billion dollar industry because all leads suck, the only ones who have time to complain are the ones it's not working for.

Because other people have the time and sense to find a good lead source and spend their time actually selling insurance.

It's not a billion dollar industry because all leads suck, the only ones who have time to complain are the ones it's not working for.

Do you work for a lead company? I didnt mean to offend. I just see so may complaining on here about lead companies. There is a solution to the problem. The solution has nothing to do with the lead companies. The solution is the person working the leads.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Couldnt the good lead source be the houses you pass on the way to your appointment? The people that just announced their wedding in the newspaper. The families that just announced the birth of their new baby. The families that just lost a loved one. I AGREE with you!!! People must have the time and SENSE to find a good lead source. I suggest starting with your neighbors.

Last edited:

Please, give me a "good" lead source for Med Supp "leads". I have been looking for eighteen years and I still have not located one.

It's a billion dollar industry because agents don't want to learn to prospect. Not because their "leads" are kicking ass and taking names. Everyone on the board warns agents, especially new agents, about them yet they still keep sending them their hard earned money. Explain the logic in that, please.

There are countless threads on here started by agents looking for a "good lead source". Point me to the ones that have identified a "good lead source". Agents bitch about every company they have ever worked with.

I have yet to meet an agent who is so busy writing apps, not going on worthless appointments, but writing apps all day long, every day that he doesn't have time to prospect.

Back