Getting into the Insurance Business

agentlifepc

Good afternoon,

I just obtained my life, accident health and the property and casualty. I came to this country three years ago and I am still learning English. Somebody recommended to do these courses so I can get better opportunities in this country that I found to love!!! Well, I am in New York and I will go to a job interview on Friday.....

Can someone tell me in which states an insurance agent make more money? And what states have license reciprocity with New York? I mean in which states I am not required to go again through the whole process...

Thank you

so let me get this straight.....

you're new to this country.
don't speak English.
you've already taken and passed 2 license exams without a job and career path lined up already.
you have no experience or training.

and now you're curious about getting non-res licenses in other states?

your priorities are more screwed up than a soup sandwich!

Almost all states have reciprocity with other states. AS far as the state to make the most money I do not really know but I think NY is a hard state to make money in selling insurance.

Jajajajaja

Im sorry, I will be honest.... Im trying to find this out since my domestc violence situation might make me go to another state...and my English is not actually bad.

so let me get this straight.....

you're new to this country.
don't speak English.
you've already taken and passed 2 license exams without a job and career path lined up already.
you have no experience or training.

and now you're curious about getting non-res licenses in other states?

your priorities are more screwed up than a soup sandwich!

Jajajajaja

Im sorry, I will be honest.... Im trying to find this out since my domestc violence situation might make me go to another state...and my English is not actually bad.

I'm sorry to sound so blunt before. but based on what you posted earlier, you have done everything in reverse order as far as staring an insurance career.

honestly, first and foremost, get out of your domestic violence situation asap before worrying about an insurance career. no man should ever hit you. period!

in this country, a man who hits a woman isn't a real man. so leave that asshole!

once you get that taken care of, then decide where you want to live and go from there. the bottom line is, you will need to work somewhere that provides training.

Thanks for your support and your good advises!!!

Have a good night :-)

QUOTE=BlockO;828622]I'm sorry to sound so blunt before. but based on what you posted earlier, you have done everything in reverse order as far as staring an insurance career.

honestly, first and foremost, get out of your domestic violence situation asap before worrying about an insurance career. no man should ever hit you. period!

in this country, a man who hits a woman isn't a real man. so leave that asshole!

once you get that taken care of, then decide where you want to live and go from there. the bottom line is, you will need to work somewhere that provides training.[/QUOTE]

Good afternoon,

I just obtained my life, accident health and the property and casualty. I came to this country three years ago and I am still learning English. Somebody recommended to do these courses so I can get better opportunities in this country that I found to love!!! Well, I am in New York and I will go to a job interview on Friday.....

Can someone tell me in which states an insurance agent make more money? And what states have license reciprocity with New York? I mean in which states I am not required to go again through the whole process...

Thank you
You seem smart to pass all those exams. Get a position with a company who can utilize your talent. Your second language. Sell to folks that can relate to you.

Back